Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Heart on Pedigree page (not Cattery page)
02-22-2021, 07:38 AM
Heart on Pedigree page (not Cattery page)
Hi, I've been noticing something new on Pedigree pages (not Cattery pages) - some cats show a heart on the pedigree. Before someone jumps in to say "the heart means how much love the cat has gained," I am not referring to the online cattery pages, where the heart would show that. I'm referring to Pedigree pages. What is the significance of a heart on a cat on a Pedigree (not Cattery) page?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2021, 09:05 AM
RE: Heart on Pedigree page (not Cattery page)
I've not seen this and you now have me skimming pedigree pages looking for hearts.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
02-22-2021, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2021 11:54 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
Ellen can you show us a screenshot of the heart you are talking about?
Scanned some of mine but only seeing the circle of dots by age on live cats thats always been there so I'm curious about the heart you are seeing Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
02-22-2021, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2021 01:20 PM by Ellen Ireland.)
(02-22-2021 11:52 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Ellen can you show us a screenshot of the heart you are talking about?
Scanned some of mine but only seeing the circle of dots by age on live cats thats always been there so I'm curious about the heart you are seeing Smile

[Image: 151602308_1556176967914090_3389654551435...e=605987C6]

On this one, the heart is on "Cordova."

I'm uploading a couple of screenshots to Facebook, since I took them from different computers. I'll upload another in a few minutes from another system.
(02-22-2021 11:52 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Ellen can you show us a screenshot of the heart you are talking about?

The heart is on Ernestine

On this one, the heart is on "Ernestine."

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-22-2021, 02:50 PM
After going through a few dozen of my cats, I've not found it on any boxes, but do show it on some of my live kitties and some Menagerie ones. The ones that have it are all special collection starter cats of some sort, but not all of the special collection kitties. So far, I've found it on:
Ginger Queen, but not Ginger King
Two of my Love Bugs! 2 kitties, a boy & a girl
SL16B birthday boy and girl kitties
Two of my SpookyMates kitties, a boy & a girl - both in the Menagerie
Two of my Voodoo Cat kitties, a boy & a girl -- both in the Menagerie
KittyCats 8th birthday boy and girl kitties

02-22-2021, 03:45 PM
So all instances seen have been on costume cats?

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
02-22-2021, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2021 03:53 PM by Ellen Ireland.)
(02-22-2021 03:45 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  So all instances seen have been on costume cats?

It does seem to be on costume cats, but not all costume cats. I also found a Ginger mega couple with a heart on one of them but not on the other.

I'm saving my screenshots so far to an album at my Ellen Ireland's Lucky Kittycats Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=EllenIrelandsLuckyKittyCats&set=a.1556177507914036

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-22-2021, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2021 03:54 PM by LittleMe Jewell.)
(02-22-2021 03:45 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  So all instances seen have been on costume cats?
For me, yes, I have not yet found the heart on any non-costume kitty. But it is only showing on some of my costume cats. I have other birthday kitties that don't show it. And as noted, the Gingerbread King does not show it - for me at least.

Also, it does not show on any of my boxed costume kitties - at least not for the dozen or so that I've checked.

02-22-2021, 03:55 PM
(02-22-2021 02:50 PM)LittleMe Jewell Wrote:  After going through a few dozen of my cats, I've not found it on any boxes, but do show it on some of my live kitties and some Menagerie ones. The ones that have it are all special collection starter cats of some sort, but not all of the special collection kitties. So far, I've found it on:
Ginger Queen, but not Ginger King
Two of my Love Bugs! 2 kitties, a boy & a girl
SL16B birthday boy and girl kitties
Two of my SpookyMates kitties, a boy & a girl - both in the Menagerie
Two of my Voodoo Cat kitties, a boy & a girl -- both in the Menagerie
KittyCats 8th birthday boy and girl kitties

Thank you! It appears that it's only on collection cats, but just as you say, not all of them. I'm very curious to know why some of them get the heart.

Thanks given by: LittleMe Jewell
02-22-2021, 04:04 PM
It would be interesting to know if it is the same costume cats for everyone. I listed some that do have the heart. Some of my costume kitties that do not show a heart are:
Ginger King
KittyCats 7th birthday boy or girl
SL14B boy or girl
Snowball Winter 2012 boy
Kittycats 8th birthday special baby (though the mom & dad do both have hearts)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)