Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Pop-up Sale In The Living Room! Daily Finds! :D
01-22-2021, 08:41 AM
Pop-up Sale In The Living Room! Daily Finds! :D
For those who don't remember me or are new to the auction world, I'm Guenevere, or just Guen. I've been breeding kittens and selling them, almost exclusively at auctions, for a number of years now.

2020 was a tough year for me. In the midst of the pandemic, my RL partner of 13 years lost his battle with cancer. He passed on in at the end of July, not even 8 months after diagnosis.

I suffer from my own chronic health issues, but had to go back to work. Still, it wasn't enough, and I'm having to leave behind the place I've called home for the last decade..and a lot of possessions that feel like pieces of my life with it. It's a challenge, adopting an "Everything Must Go" attitude at your lowest point in life, when it's natural to want to cling to everything.

I also had to give up my SL sim, which was home for many years. It meant packing up Guenevere's Kitty Camelot, which was a fond place for me with a lot of memories.

Rather than just have boxes sitting in my Cattery becoming outdated, I've decided to hold a pop-up sale! I did this once before, and it was a highly successful event. There's no rhyme or reason. Every day, 20 cats are placed in my living room. They're all adoptable for $500L.

I know, that doesn't seem like a terribly good sale to some of those who regularly hold $100L fire sales, but I breed almost exclusively 9 and 10 T kittens. I use a mix of new traits and classic looks you rarely see anymore to create lovely kittens suitable for breeding. These guys are either top of the line, or rare and beautiful. <3

If you're interested, come visit me at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mo.../176/18/97

Don't worry, I'm not leaving SL or selling an entire cattery. I don't think I could do either! I'm just starting 2021 with a bit of a fresh start and some January cleaning.

If you love a cat but not the price, please PM me at guenevere.amaranth

Love and peace to all,
Guen <3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)