Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

NEW FANCIE ODYSSEY CIRCUS EYES FOUND!
11-23-2020, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2020 02:40 AM by Fire Sabretooth.)
NEW FANCIE ODYSSEY CIRCUS EYES FOUND!
Hooraaayyy! I got this beautiful eye I wanted!
(11-23-2020 02:35 AM)Fire Sabretooth Wrote:  Hooraaayyy! I got this beautiful eye I wanted!

They are dominant to Uber Odyssey.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Julinah Resident , Eleanor8 Resident , Flair Daxeline , Ivy Norsk , MaryJane Sunshine , Songdog Woolley , Jelly Supply , nekogao Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight
11-23-2020, 04:26 AM
RE: NEW FANCIE ODYSSEY CIRCUS EYES FOUND!
(11-23-2020 02:35 AM)Fire Sabretooth Wrote:  Hooraaayyy! I got this beautiful eye I wanted!

They are dominant to Uber Odyssey.

Congrats and while I don't doubt that you are correct we will need proof that the Uber Odyssey is pure or to see it pulled back out before we can add that to the charts as conclusive. Currently this pedigree is only suggestive of dominance not conclusive proof of dominance.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Eleanor8 Resident , Songdog Woolley , Luckylady Llewellyn , ShannonSpoonhunter Resident
11-23-2020, 09:06 AM
Congrats on the Eye
11-23-2020, 11:32 AM
Grats on the eyes!

Kittycats Auctioneer mainly at Cattales Angel
01-17-2021, 07:01 AM
Anybody have any clue why there are so few Fancie Odyssey Circus eyes out on the market? I have one up for sale at Mir's early auction this morning, and I'm surprised to see how few show up at Torgon's since the new Fancies have been out for a couple of months now. By this point I would have expected that there should be more of them.

Thanks given by: Beryl Landar
01-17-2021, 11:00 AM
(01-17-2021 07:01 AM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  Anybody have any clue why there are so few Fancie Odyssey Circus eyes out on the market? I have one up for sale at Mir's early auction this morning, and I'm surprised to see how few show up at Torgon's since the new Fancies have been out for a couple of months now. By this point I would have expected that there should be more of them.

Do that many people have fancies? I've never had one, and at the rate I'm going it will be years before I have enough gems to get my first one. I would not expect fancie traits to propogate through the market that fast just because there aren't a lot of people who have them.
01-17-2021, 05:34 PM
I actually thought it would take longer for the fancie traits to hit the market but they are getting out there.
Having said that, I think it's true that Ody Circus is the one least available at this point.
Owning a fancie is a bottleneck for sure. But as soon as people sell the trait, it's past that bottleneck.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
01-19-2021, 02:45 AM
(01-17-2021 05:34 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  I actually thought it would take longer for the fancie traits to hit the market but they are getting out there.
Having said that, I think it's true that Ody Circus is the one least available at this point.
Owning a fancie is a bottleneck for sure. But as soon as people sell the trait, it's past that bottleneck.

I want to breed it as a pure eye, and it is very stubborn! This may be why there are not many on the market.
02-16-2021, 12:18 PM
Fancie Odyssey Circus is dominant to Soul Whisper. (This isn't unexpected. As Fire Sabertooth showed, the eye may well be dom to Uber Odyssey. Anyway here's a baseline proof.)

[Image: 50949818933_029a3f6ab3_b.jpg]FancieOdyCircus>SoulWhisper

It's a standard bonk and pull. Ody Circus hider is mated with a Soul Whisper cat, the kitten shows Ody Circus. When Raquel is mated with Hurricane, Hurricane's recessive Destiny Waters eyes pulls the Soul Whisper out from under the Fancie Odyssey Circus.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley , Arwen Swordthain , Eleanor8 Resident , Charmayne Brentley
03-16-2021, 02:52 AM
Fancie Odyssey Circus is dominant to Fancie Purple Diamond.

[Image: 5365872138e7e24016208f899e8e9b2f.png]

Heart Eleanor
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Songdog Woolley

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)