Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

I GOT THE FANCIE FOXIE - DUSKY SAGE FANCIE CAT!
11-11-2020, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2020 06:31 AM by Fire Sabretooth.)
I GOT THE FANCIE FOXIE - DUSKY SAGE FANCIE CAT!
I actually got four new Fancie Cats from the Fancie Cats #2 group. But, I got two Toyger Cobalts and one Toyger Circus, which were kind of disappointing from the aspect of not getting a new color. But, I DID get the Fancie Foxie - Dusky Sage as a new color. She is really cute! I do love the Toyger Circus color. I was really happy to get that as one of the colors.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Flair Daxeline , Eleanor8 Resident , Luckylady Llewellyn
11-11-2020, 08:34 AM
RE: I GOT THE FANCIE FOXIE - DUSKY SAGE FANCIE CAT!
Fire were you the first to get a Fancie Toyger - Circus?
Since no one has posted a thread I wanted to check if you were the one who got it first or not. Just want to be sure I correctly list who "discovered" which Fancie Costume.
Traits will have to wait and see who pulls them out first.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
11-11-2020, 08:44 AM
I think we'd have to go with transaction history for finding the costume. I don't really think the discovery of the costume is meaningful.
There was a group release last night. They weren't fed into the system on the sly like the first time when people had to find them.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
11-11-2020, 09:40 AM
The person who clicked on the pedigree to put the Fancie Toyger - Circus on the Fancies page was LuckyLady Llewellyn.

Heart Eleanor
11-11-2020, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2020 09:53 AM by Fire Sabretooth.)
(11-11-2020 08:34 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Fire were you the first to get a Fancie Toyger - Circus?
Since no one has posted a thread I wanted to check if you were the one who got it first or not. Just want to be sure I correctly list who "discovered" which Fancie Costume.
Traits will have to wait and see who pulls them out first.

Thank you so much for asking, Arwen, but the kitty was already on the page when I looked. I wish I HAD found it! lol But, I am happy to find the cute lil Fancie Foxie - Dusky Sage!
(11-11-2020 09:40 AM)Eleanor8 Resident Wrote:  The person who clicked on the pedigree to put the Fancie Toyger - Circus on the Fancies page was LuckyLady Llewellyn.

Oh, Eleanor, thanks for that info. How can you tell who clicks on a pedigree to post it on the Fancies page?
11-11-2020, 10:02 AM
I told her to do it and saw the cat appear on the pedigree page.

Heart Eleanor
 Thanks given by: ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Luckylady Llewellyn
11-11-2020, 11:39 AM
(11-11-2020 10:02 AM)Eleanor8 Resident Wrote:  I told her to do it and saw the cat appear on the pedigree page.

Ohhh, that makes sense. lol Thanks

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)