Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

A couple of ideas
09-27-2020, 10:33 PM
A couple of ideas
Had a couple of ideas recently and was directed to the forums to post them. Hope this is the right spot.

#1.) A weekly or monthly drawing for KittyCatS food and/or Vitamins. Food and Vitamins can get expensive, especially when you have several cats going at once. I think this would be an excellent way to promote the KC group and show a little appreciation to the KC fans out there that support the store. Weekly or monthly drawings won't break the bank nor ruin the market. Things like food, milk, and vitamins are considerations for prizes, as is the Permapet item.

#2.) I recently picked up the little flying angel kitty chasing the halo. It is super cute but got me to thinking about the various kitties RL that I have lost over the years. Which in turn got me to thinking it would be sweet to be able to commemorate them with a little kitty angel like the currently free version but in different furs. Maybe with an option to add a hovertext name to it as well. Even if sold rather then given away I know I for one would love to purchase them, and I can only imagine others out there that would also appreciate them. It can be difficult to deal with the passing of a loved kitty, even many years after the fact, and something along these lines would surely helps at least some of us.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , LittleMe Jewell

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)