Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cattery
05-05-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: Cattery
(05-05-2012 12:36 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  
(05-05-2012 08:01 AM)Aika Nirvana Wrote:  Does anyone have any tips for using the chattery on an iPad? I can see my kitties but I am unable to use any of the buttons like vitamin or pedigree.
Thanks

I noticed this as well on the IPad I believe the Online Cattery is still Beta, not sure though, but I think more features and improvements can be expected in the future.

I think it works for some that's why I'm asking to see if anyone has any tips?? Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2012, 12:05 PM
(05-05-2012 12:36 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  
(05-05-2012 08:01 AM)Aika Nirvana Wrote:  Does anyone have any tips for using the chattery on an iPad? I can see my kitties but I am unable to use any of the buttons like vitamin or pedigree.
Thanks

I noticed this as well on the IPad I believe the Online Cattery is still Beta, not sure though, but I think more features and improvements can be expected in the future.
I've been told it works on ipad for some thats why i'm hoping someone can give some hints other than throwing my ipad out the window Smile
05-07-2012, 01:43 PM
/stands outside Aika's window. Big Grin

Heart Coriander Co-Op, our cute little store at Too Adorable! Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2012, 10:41 AM
lol Karen

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
05-08-2012, 10:56 AM
(05-07-2012 01:43 PM)Karen Veriander Wrote:  /stands outside Aika's window. Big Grin

Once you figure out how to make the Cattery work on it would you throw it back please? Big Grin
05-10-2012, 12:26 AM
thanks all for your input, yes it is a beta version with things being changed all the time Smile

we did have a lot of ideas for it and DO, but hearing from you also can aid us in what to do "first" what you find most useful, etc. so thanks for sharing what you do it does help!!!

it also helps knowing the things you like too, we may LOVE them, but our hope is always that YOU do Smile
05-10-2012, 01:37 AM
Hi all,

I did some testing tonight and was able to buy vitamins and food on the ipad. I have an ipad2, and just clicked with my finger on the screen on the buttons.

I'm not sure how else to do it but it did work for both food and vitamins.

Was a bit slower than my laptop, but i think that's just how ipads can be.

I hope that helps!!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)