Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cattery
04-20-2012, 10:57 AM
Cattery
How do u get your cat back from the cattery?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Soleil Jolbey
04-20-2012, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2012 11:45 AM by Tad Carlucci.)
RE: Cattery
If you have not done so already, go the the KittyCatS Main Store and obtain a Dock. It's FREE. You can presently find it to the left of the door as you enter the store (turn and face the door, it's on your right).

Rez the Dock. It requires DEBIT permissions: so, don't panic at that big yellow warning box asking permission. That's there so they can charge your Avatar for food and milk purchases inside the Cattery.

Click on the Dock and press the Cat->SL button on the top-right side.

That will take you to the Cattey web site in a special mode. Browse to the cat or box you want and select it. Your cat or box should appear atop your Dock.

Note that for cats and boxes, any price you set on the cat prior to sending it to the Cattery will be gone and the cat will not be marked For Sale. This is a Second Life requirement, sorry.

Also note that for boxes, the name you set on the box prior to sending it in to the Cattery will also be lost. All boxes come back "New Born Kitten" The KittyCatS database does not track box names, so it cannot tell the Dock which name to use.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Soleil Jolbey , Bea Shamrock
04-30-2012, 05:37 PM
(04-20-2012 11:40 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  If you have not done so already, go the the KittyCatS Main Store and obtain a Dock. It's FREE. You can presently find it to the left of the door as you enter the store (turn and face the door, it's on your right).

Rez the Dock. It requires DEBIT permissions: so, don't panic at that big yellow warning box asking permission. That's there so they can charge your Avatar for food and milk purchases inside the Cattery.

Click on the Dock and press the Cat->SL button on the top-right side.

That will take you to the Cattey web site in a special mode. Browse to the cat or box you want and select it. Your cat or box should appear atop your Dock.

Note that for cats and boxes, any price you set on the cat prior to sending it to the Cattery will be gone and the cat will not be marked For Sale. This is a Second Life requirement, sorry.

Also note that for boxes, the name you set on the box prior to sending it in to the Cattery will also be lost. All boxes come back "New Born Kitten" The KittyCatS database does not track box names, so it cannot tell the Dock which name to use.

Tad~ I so appreciate you taking the time to answer this question. I too, was completely lost with the Cattery. Thanks to you, I got the dock, rezzed it, and was able to add Kitty dollars to the Cattery and bring back a couple of cats back to SL.

As far as the "Happiness" goes, obviously we are unable to interact with the cats in the Cattery, so does this mean I will now need to rely on "Happy Pills" to increase their happiness level?
04-30-2012, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2012 06:09 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Hi Soleil:-)

Well, cats do breed anyway and when they have enough energy, which makes them happier, they should breed without cuddles.
If you use milk they will breed in 7 days and without milk in about 11 days.
Besides that milk keeps your cat permanently happy.
Should you prefer to breed without milk and or the Happy Vitamin you can cuddle your cats 30 minutes a day for the same effect as milk has.
And yes, since you can't cuddle them in the online cattery you will need to bring them to SL for their daily cuddle session Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Soleil Jolbey , Bea Shamrock
04-30-2012, 07:02 PM
(04-30-2012 06:06 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  Hi Soleil:-)

Well, cats do breed anyway and when they have enough energy, which makes them happier, they should breed without cuddles.
Should you prefer to breed without milk and or the Happy Vitamin you can cuddle your cats 30 minutes a day for the same effect as milk has.
And yes, since you can't cuddle them in the online cattery you will need to bring them to SL for their daily cuddle session Smile

Kayleigh~ You're a Sweetheart! Thanks for replying! Makes perfect sense to bring them back to SL to cuddle them Heart Just to be on the safe side, I've purchased milk for them as well.
Thanks again!!
04-30-2012, 08:05 PM
(04-30-2012 07:02 PM)Soleil Jolbey Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 06:06 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  Hi Soleil:-)

Kayleigh~ You're a Sweetheart! Thanks for replying! Makes perfect sense to bring them back to SL to cuddle them Heart Just to be on the safe side, I've purchased milk for them as well.
Thanks again!!

you most welcome Smile

Retro Kitties Showroom »

05-02-2012, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 09:15 AM by Aria Lionheart.)
Rainbow RE: Cattery
Heart hi Im brand new to kittycats and I do have a suggestion. it was really confusing at first to figure out the cattery thing. i had no idea that i needed the rezzer thing until i ran around the store looking for something that related to it. i almost bought the hud but realized that wasnt it. I did manage to figure out about the station thing but also, it took me a while to figure out how to feed my cats in the cattery. Could we have an update on the kitty manuel reeeaally soon to cover more in depth information please? I love the cats, they are adorable!Big Grin

Heart Aria Heart
05-02-2012, 09:44 AM
I agree starting with KittyCatS can be rather confussing as there is so much to learn.
I faced this when I started as well.
The wide variety of options KittyCatS has gives kind of a difficult start.
The thing which helped me best was to reach out with my questions in the KittyCatS group where I found all kind and helpful people as well as ask questions on the forum Smile

Retro Kitties Showroom »

05-05-2012, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 08:02 AM by Aika Nirvana.)
Rainbow RE: Cattery
Does anyone have any tips for using the chattery on an iPad? I can see my kitties but I am unable to use any of the buttons like vitamin or pedigree.
Thanks
05-05-2012, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 12:41 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(05-05-2012 08:01 AM)Aika Nirvana Wrote:  Does anyone have any tips for using the chattery on an iPad? I can see my kitties but I am unable to use any of the buttons like vitamin or pedigree.
Thanks

I noticed this as well on the IPad I believe the Online Cattery is still Beta, not sure though, but I think more features and improvements can be expected in the future.

Retro Kitties Showroom »

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)