Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Your Favorite Kittycat Pet / Family Member
09-06-2020, 01:44 AM
Heart Your Favorite Kittycat Pet / Family Member
I've bred many cats over the years, but out of all those, there are a couple that have become family members to myself and my wife Yuna. These two ragamuffins are two of our great joys in Second Life. They have full run of our place, and we are often seen playing with them, tossing a ball, or running them around. They've been with us for many years now.

Peace is my wife's, and he is a New Years Peace - Water.
Lucky is my Lucky Leopard girl.

Yes, we didn't get too creative with the names, I admit, but we've stuck with the same names we originally set and just can't bring ourselves to rename them now. *chuckle*

[Image: 50014_original.jpg]

Do you have a favorite Kittycats Pet / Family Member? If so, post something about it here. Smile

Regards,

Markham Weatherwax
[Easy Going Pet Store] * [MP]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
09-06-2020, 03:27 PM
RE: Your Favorite Kittycat Pet / Family Member
Awe, this is so cute! Our KittyCatS become part of our families for sure!

I have quite a few that are and will always be part of..well ME!

Oodle Bug is my first kitty as a CSR with KittyCatS. He has a special place in my heart and, as many have seen, he tags along with me everywhere! He is my little supervisor that keeps me busy.

[Image: d301c5831a87599deb7801a29a0daf39.jpg]

Then of course there is Gustel. She tags along with Oodle Bug and I, though she usually is sound asleep. She reminds me that it is good to take a break and relax from time to time and smell the flowers.

[Image: c0684710837cd88b08ae06b7994bacb3.png]

Finally, but certainty not the least, is Orangie. Don't let his size fool you, he is a big sweetheart! He has trouble fitting in the store, so he lives at my work space, keeping me company while I do tickets. Sometimes he makes an appearance at fishing, but I think he tends to scare the fish away.

[Image: cf663b9a14dda935b74cf70256a4ec23.png]

I can't wait to see more images and stories about everyone's favorite kitties!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Markham Weatherwax , ShannonSpoonhunter Resident
09-07-2020, 08:57 AM
(09-06-2020 03:27 PM)FoxieCat Resident Wrote:  Awe, this is so cute! Our KittyCatS become part of our families for sure!

---

Then of course there is Gustel. She tags along with Oodle Bug and I, though she usually is sound asleep. She reminds me that it is good to take a break and relax from time to time and smell the flowers.

---

Wonderful, all! But I had to grin over your description of Gustel. My wife and I often comment that our boy Peace seems to be asleep more than any other cat we have. It is probably not the case, just our bad timing to come play with him, but he is indeed seemingly oft at peace, daydreaming about tuna or his toy. ;P

Regards,

Markham Weatherwax
[Easy Going Pet Store] * [MP]
09-07-2020, 04:15 PM
That is too funny! I always wonder if Gustel does anything other than sleep. (of course she is awake when I go to photo her, typical cat). I always swear she sleeps far more than any other cat I've ever seen. I wonder if Gustel and Peace are related in some way. lol.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
 Thanks given by: Markham Weatherwax

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)