KittyCatS! 2020 Cheetah! Cheetah! Summer Collection
09-05-2020, 02:49 PM
KittyCatS! 2020 Cheetah! Cheetah! Summer Collection
================================
Presenting the KittyCatS! Fun Collection 2020
"Cheetah! Cheetah!"
================================

KittyCatS! is proud to present our 2020 Fun Collection -
"Cheetah Cheetah" collectible KittyCatS!
We are super excited to bring you this fun collection. In a world of imagination these kitties were brought to life and are full of hidden goodies that you all have been asking about, for quite some time. What will it be?????
Some more colored furs! ? The kitties told us "Now is the time for more colors to brighten everyone's lives!!!"
This is our second collection where you can BREED special colored furs!!! Which colors will they be????
A little guessing, a LOT of color and a LOT of Fun to celebrate the end of Summer and color to take us through to infinity and beyond!!!
We're really excited and hope you are too!!!
Your KittyCatS! Team

get them here!!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ki.../131/53/25

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/So...149/174/46

===========================
KittyCatS! - "Cheetah! Cheetah!" Facts!
===========================
? are the KittyCatS "Cheetah! Cheetah!" cats transferable? - yes, after you rez them!
? do they come with food? yes! they come with one week food, 5% love vitamins, one love drop. and one portable food (these items are not transferable)
? can I buy more than one? - yes!
? can I sell or trade them? - yes!
? do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? - the "Cheetah! Cheetah!" collection are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass. They will not pass their exact shown fur/trait combinations, however they could pass a specially created colored cheetah fur.
? can they breed something special? – The "Cheetah! Cheetah!" cats will not breed a special baby, however they could randomly pass the specially created colored cheetah fur as mentioned above.
©2020 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text ©KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

[Image: Cheetah_Cheetah_Ad_final.jpg]

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Hollie1 Resident , Jelly Supply , sneakpastu Resident , KashKave Resident
09-06-2020, 02:00 PM
RE: KittyCatS! 2020 Cheetah! Cheetah! Summer Collection
I love the vibrant colours & their cute little faces! I am so happy with this collection!

Thank You Kittycats
Jelly Heart
09-06-2020, 03:01 PM
RE: KittyCatS! 2020 Cheetah! Cheetah! Summer Collection
Awe we are so happy to hear that!

The team had lots of fun making this collection!

Happy breeding!!!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)