Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Coverboy's Genesis of Love Patron Auction
08-19-2020, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2020 12:44 AM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
Coverboy's Genesis of Love Patron Auction
[Image: d87527e3a70690c84bb623fc31031ea8.jpg]
"In my perspective, Genesis furs and eyes are beautiful traits, and they are stunning if you combine them with different non-genesis traits. I hope this patron theme will allow breeders to use Gen traits in their breeding projects."

CatTales Presents...Coverboy's Genesis of Love Patron Auction

When: 08/28/2020
Time: 9am SLT
Auctioneer: China Falmer & Purrz Catnap
Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Li...5/207/1002

By clicking on the pictures from panel 1 through 9 will link to Flickr:

Panel 01
[Image: 50268912603_848140251f.jpg]

Genesis Domino IV is my all time favorite Gen fur. I love the heart detail on the face. I find the FlowerChild Byrds make this fur absolutely stunning along with the other recessive traits.

Panel 02
[Image: 50269578461_29702e370c_z.jpg]

My first Tiger! Golden Ticket had 18KG eyes, but wanted to see how it look like with a Genesis Sunflower Eye, and here it is, and the color just makes this cat look couture.

Panel 03
[Image: 50269578426_c95001edd7_z.jpg]

The Genesis - Coco IV is another favorite because the heart is on the cat's chest. With this fur, adding Mocha eyes was a wonderful combination, and then add the Butterscotch Tip Black, and you got yourself a gorgeous line.

Panel 04
[Image: 50269578406_6c531dde11_b.jpg]

Hands down the Genesis Bronze is the best eye that will go couture with the Toyger Tawny, and then adding Chocolate Tipped whiskers just completes the look.

Panel 05
[Image: 50268912418_c0531133e3_b.jpg]

The Original Genesis Coco reminds me of a Burmese Sable but with a lighter tone. I wanted to put a Galaxy Gator on this line but the Tapestry Organica won, and look how beautiful it looks with Pixie Tufted.

Panel 06
[Image: 50269754042_f6b3162750_z.jpg]

Genesis Flame IV another heart head fur is another favorite. I wanted to put a Meditation Bliss because it would have complimented the colors of the fur, but Destiny Waters kept coming down, and accepted the fate that this line will end with Destiny Waters. Still it looks lovely with the Tufted Ears.

Panel 07
[Image: 50269578271_e2b98d3b79_z.jpg]

Please take a look at the Genesis Smokey V, and look how unique and beautiful it is with all the details. I wish this fur was a regular fur because you can do so much with it and it goes well with any trait you put on it! I find this fur to be very versatile when trying to make your own look.

Panel 08
[Image: 50269753952_c87c5ff7cf_z.jpg]

For those of you who know me, I love Vampire ears and green eyes, and the Genesis Domino V was a great fur use. The beautiful Fancie Green Diamond eyes goes well with the Vampire ears and fur, and keeping the Black Double Plush whiskers just makes it look classic and vintage.

Panel 09
[Image: 50268912268_3180704726_z.jpg]

I bought Lexi's Genesis Flame in an auction and bought it because I didn't realize how beautiful the ORIGINAL Gen Flame looked, and what a classic Gen Fur! I wanted to put a fun eye and thought Ody Sorbet is a fun eye, and wanted a white whisker color and look how the monochrome looks on this fur. Top it off with a Pixie Tufted, and you got yourself one of the most beautiful cats I have ever made so far! I hope you fall in love with this line too.

Panel 10
[Image: 50269753867_4db527c669_b.jpg]
Well you can't have a patron auction without a Mega and thought let's put a great Mega for sale! I love the La Girafe - Angolensis and I heard we may be getting a breed of them in the near future.

I hope that you can attend my patron auction, and wanted to thank Callie for her beautiful vintage work with all the Genesis cats she has created in the years before and to come. I wanted to do this patron auction and also give her homage on beautiful Gen traits she has given us, and I'm forever thankful that it has kept me interested in KittyCats and be part of this great community.

To all the breeders out there, please take the chance and use Genesis Furs and Eyes in your breeding projects, and make your own unique line with them. If you put time, patience, and love into this art, people will buy your cats, and appreciate your hard work.

Furthermore, thank you CatTales for providing the platform to make this happen. Thank you to UKF for always believing in me, and PAWs for their support. To all my fellow auctioneers, you are like family to me, and wish you well in your endeavors and will see you at the next auction. And to all the patrons that come to my auctions, thank you for your support and love.

Sincerely,

ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)

Auctioneer Tongue
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137812323@N05/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland
08-20-2020, 05:59 AM
RE: Coverboy's Genesis of Love Patron Auction
This looks like a really interesting auction. I hope I am able to attend.

Thanks given by: Coverboytoy Resident
08-20-2020, 03:49 PM
Ohhhh...heck yeah!! Looking forward to this!

Owner CatTales KittyCats Market
KittyCats Breeder and Auctioneer
Breed what you love and sell what you can bear to part with
08-22-2020, 08:49 AM
I love working with Gen traits and Gen Furs so I am so happy to see the lineup for this auction and that other breeders share my love for Genesis furs. I truly believe that we are seeing a surge in their popularity of late as people are really seeing the beauty in them and we are all regretting the thousands of Gen boxes we have sent to the menagerie over the last 9 years
08-25-2020, 09:51 PM
Bump. Added pictures that will take your to Flickr and add verbiage of each cat created.

Auctioneer Tongue
08-27-2020, 09:20 AM
Getting all ready for tomorrow's auction. Some really pretty cats here.
08-27-2020, 04:24 PM
Bumpity Bump for the Patron Auction at Cattales tomorrow at 9am!

Kittycats Auctioneer mainly at Cattales Angel
08-28-2020, 07:56 AM
Coverboy's Patron Auction today at 9am folks, details on first post.

Some amazingly bred kitties, all available to the highest bidder.

Hope to see you there x

Kittycats Auctioneer mainly at Cattales Angel
08-28-2020, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2020 12:03 PM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
Thank you to those who attended my patron auction and those who bought cats, and we had a sell out as well. I wish Foxy or Callie were there to see the lineup but they can always read this post and see the pics. Next month we will have Ellen Ireland as the next patron and Dee and I will be co-hosting so you know it will be a hoot!

Congratz Melinda for winning the Pixie Tufted Mega, and Ellen for winning the Devil Permapet!

[Image: thankyou%20notes.jpg]

Auctioneer Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)