Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cats aren't eating
07-26-2020, 05:21 PM
Exclamation Cats aren't eating
Four of my kitties have hunger over 30%. Two of them are over 40% and continuing to rise. I put down new food for them, even though there was a bowl for them with plenty of food, and their hunger is still going up. I picked up the kitties and the food and rerezzed them, and I made sure the food is set so that they can eat it. The food and kitties are all in the same land group. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2020, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2020 05:31 PM by FoxieCat Resident.)
RE: Cats aren't eating
Hi there! We have a very helpful manual post about troubleshooting cats not eating here: Troubleshooting - Cats not eating / Sick cats If you are still having issues with your cats not eating after checking out the manual post then please file a support ticket and let us know! Make sure to include the SLurl and that foxiecat resident can access the land and we will look into the issue further Smile

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
 Thanks given by: AlannaMaria Resident
07-26-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Cats aren't eating
(07-26-2020 05:30 PM)FoxieCat Resident Wrote:  Hi there! We have a very helpful manual post about troubleshooting cats not eating here: Troubleshooting - Cats not eating / Sick cats If you are still having issues with your cats not eating after checking out the manual post then please file a support ticket and let us know! Make sure to include the SLurl and that foxiecat resident can access the land and we will look into the issue further Smile

Thank you so much!! Heart

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)