Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS! Update 1.19
04-18-2012, 01:18 PM
KittyCatS! Update 1.19
KittyCatS! Update V1.19

Hello to our AMAZING KittyCatS! community!

Boy have we been excited for this update!!! We HOPE you will enjoy it and that it makes your experience with KittyCatS! more fun, rewarding and enjoyable!

We have some VERY exciting additions... one in particular that is a FIRST for any "breedable"... of course, we still like to call KittyCatS! "fully interactive pets that CAN breed". Well, the interaction just got more interesting!

Imagine being on your iPad or computer, wanting to see if your favorite pair has bred and what they had and you can't log into SL... or imagine those little breeding projects you love to work on but so wish you had more prims for your couch, bed, house? Well... imagine NO more...

The cat is now being let out of the bag and we're happy to announce to you FIRST our new "KittyCatS! Cattery" Online breeding! Yes... you heard it right. Online breeding. Zero Prims needed!

We'll say a lot more below, but for now, thank you so much for being such a great community to serve and for your unending contributions and enthusiasm. We hope hope hope you enjoy this update!

Your KittyCatS! Team

NOTE: If this is your first time doing an update with KittyCatS! the process is very simple. Yes, you heard right, VERY simple. (At the bottom of this note are the simple steps on how to update)

* HIGHLIGHTS *

KittyCatS! proudly presents. . .The KittyCatS! CaTTery!™ Zero prim breeding is just a mouse click away! Really!
(beta version, still in progress)

[Image: A-MOUSECLICK-AWAY-KittyCatS-CaTTery.-e1334773929713.png]

Customize your KittyCatS! breeding!!! Your way! This new feature is perfect for those with limited prims or those who like to play on their computers (at work *ahem* on a break of course) and those who want to enjoy working on special projects online. The online breeding is fun & easy and will give you more freedom in your breeding programs. Just a click away!

Here are some fast facts:
* Cats can be sent via their menu with the click of one button to the online cattery.
* Cats can be brought back with a few clicks on their special "dock" & website.
* Handy "dock" for landing, buying Kitty Dollars, and visiting your online cattery.
* Easy viewing of "girls", "boys", "pairs" & "boxes"
* Easy pairing online.
* Buy food & vitamins with a click of the button for your online cats with Kitty Dollars. (extra kitty dollars can be obtained via the dock).
* Use your earned Kitty Dollars for all online purchases OR buy Kitty Dollars to use online. (Purchased Kitty Dollars are used first)
* Boxes born in the Cattery can be "opened" in SL only at this time. However they can be kept and stored in the KittyCatS! CaTTery.

KittyCatS! proudly presents. . .Online Box Sorting & Updating:

The KittyCatS Cattery is MORE than just an online breeding system. It includes full functionality to be an Online Inventory system with easy sorting for all your boxes! This means you can not only send your cats, but also your Boxes to the Cattery, where they will appear in the "Boxes" tab. And, just like your cats, you can get your boxes back anytime to SL through the Cattery dock! Sorting for boxes works similar to your pedigree sorting. Additionally it shows the date the box was "born". Your Boxes born in the cattery will appear in that list as well Smile)

You can get your KittyCatS! CaTTery Dock in the lobby of our Mainshop: KittyCatS! Main Shop

Note: Very old boxes there may show an "unknown" born date, as we started to log this info in the second half of 2011.

KittyCatS! proudly announces. . .LOWER BIRTH TIME!!!

You asked for it! The new birthing time for new babies is now 15 minutes. Many of you have requested a shorter time and after hearing all your input and asking the Kitties, they agreed they'd like to meet you FASTER! Smile so birthing time will now be 15 minutes for all "bred" boxes. The starter pack boxes will remain at 5 minutes. Happy Birthing!

KittyCatS! proudly announces. . .BEAR HUG!!! a new way to hold your KittyCat! Give them a big bear hug!

[Image: KittyCatS-Bear-Hug.png]

We added a fun and very cute new way to hold your KittyCat, a BEAR Hug! They LOVE to be held like this and look so so cute too! Accessible from the "interact" menu, just like the "cuddle" feature. They will jump into your arms and just look at the world around them, while you hug and hold them. Enjoy!

For the Smaller cats and toys & teacups the equivalent of the bear hug is the new "attach right!".

Important note: Cats will only gain happiness now if attached to one of the spots listed in their menu. This means Right or Left shoulder for small cats, and Hold or Cuddle for big cats.

* ADDITIONS *

* Jewels now broadcast their "info" once when rezzed on channel -75547824 (the info is similar to being clicked).
* New naming phrases from the contest winners now live!

* CHANGES *

* For Cats: With the new "Cattery" button, the menu layout got a refresh... You will find the "Interact" button now in the main menu for more easy access. Additionally you will find a "prims" button, which groups both low prim settings & hide clothing options.
* For Boxes: Moved "Set Name" to the Text menu after the addition of the Cattery button in the main menu. For KittyCatS HUD owners the new HUD menu will reflect this change as well.
* Renamed Outfit/Jacket to "Vest".
* For HUD owners: The internal way cats deal with partnering was slightly changed. Therefore you need to update all your cats first to make sure "Sorting by Partner" works with your new HUD.

* FIXES *

* Energy stats will now always "survive" a sim rolback (The effect of energy potions or waking up in that time period could still be lost though).
* Collars & Vest will now also apply when the hat is hidden.
* Updater will now also properly update the energy stats in the first 5 minutes after a cat turns 7 days old.

HOW TO UPDATE

In the coming 24 hours your cats will start to show an "UPDATE ME" tag.
As soon as they do, the UPDATE button will be available in your cats menu to obtain an updater.
As of that point, you have 4 weeks to update your cats.
Make sure you have at least 30 prims available when you run the updater.

EASY AS 1,2,3 updating steps:

1. Click the "UPDATE" button in the menu of your cat and it will give you an updater.
2. Rez the Updater
3. Click the "can of Update" and watch it as it updates all your cats and boxes! The updater will give KittyCatS HUD owners a new HUD and KittyCatS Autofeeder owners a new Autofeeder as well.

No need to move cats, re rez them, group them, travel to sandboxes, pull your hair, or anything! It's REALLY that easy. Smile yay!
All settings for your cat will be kept, including the group. Only if you had a cat or box for sale, you will have to put them for sale again...

Your KittyCatS Team

©2012 KittyCatS!. All rights reserved. All information contained in this notecard is © KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , Frangipami Imako , Karen Veriander
04-19-2012, 06:17 AM
RE: KittyCatS! Update 1.19
I. LOVE. this. update.

One of the biggest constraints on me has been prims. In addition to our stores, I have cats stored across three parcels, and sometimes I feel like I'm cat juggling* to keep the right cats paired and everyone fed. Even then, I keep running out of room to hatch new babies, and there have been cats I haven't bought because I knew I didn't have any place to put them.

Having a no-prim, central storehouse where I can just pull cats out as needed will be fantastic. I can have a house again! With furniture in it! I don't have to stuff my favorite cats into cans or buckets of water to display them! This is fantastic. Smile

*Don't laugh. It's a thing.

Heart Coriander Co-Op, our cute little store at Too Adorable! Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)