Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

"Jump and play" not working
05-17-2020, 09:40 AM
"Jump and play" not working
Hi,

I have a few of those jump and play prims scattered around, but I never see a cat on them - are they broken?

Is there anything about setting those up that isn't in the notecard?

Cheers
[y.o]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2020, 11:01 AM
RE: "Jump and play" not working
i lot mine how do i get it back without buy it again and i cant get a password bot ofus have kitty cats
05-17-2020, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2020 02:31 PM by FoxieCat Resident.)
Hi there!

We have a full manual for them here: https://kittycats.ws/manual/article.php?id=63&oid=37
A good tip to remember is to make sure that the prims are stretched low enough for the cats to bump into them. Sometimes the physics of objects can also prevent the cats from bumping into the prims so you may need to turn whatever object the Jump N Play prims are covering phantom (do not turn the jump n play prims phantom)

As for redelivery, you can file a support ticket with your transaction details where you purchased the prims and we will get a replacement to you!
You can use the Lost Password button on the log in page to reset your password, or you can auto log in using any of your cats Online Help button, a Cattery dock, or the website terminal in the lobby of the store. Smile

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
05-17-2020, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2020 03:01 PM by Yuukie Onmura.)
*facepalm*
my prims were phantom. To my defense: it doesn't say in the notecard that they can't be phantom..

edit: and my wife's cat's too old to jump, i think that feature was introduced some time after version 1.56... gotta get her to update that cat.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)