Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

QUITTING KITTYCATS
04-24-2020, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2020 02:41 PM by xtralovin Resident.)
QUITTING KITTYCATS
Quitting kittycats
Selling all my cats. Sale starts now. all ridiculous prices.. Most old classic cats for 50L-100L. Better cats will sell for more .Live cats will be for sale at end of sale.
Still have lots of great cats including 2 confetti's and lots of sashay and tigerfold traits on one kitty. Have a lot of Russian Blacks with those traits. Tired of the BS In Kittycats and the extreme stress it has caused me. i wish everyone luck.
Keep checking for live kitty sale. You won't regret it.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fi.../56/241/22HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart[/size][/b]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2020, 12:20 PM
RE: QUITTING KITTYCATS
I'm sorry you're leaving. I just popped over there and a lot of the kitties are not set for sale.

04-24-2020, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2020 02:38 PM by xtralovin Resident.)
(04-24-2020 12:20 PM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  I'm sorry you're leaving. I just popped over there and a lot of the kitties are not set for sale.

ellen,tys for caring.the original ad said I hadn't priced them yet.it took me a day to price them all.please come back. I have a lot od 100l kittys that are classic with great traits.i still have 2 confetti's and mocha eyes. God Bless you hun
04-25-2020, 03:34 PM
aww will miss you!!! Sad i hope you come back!! or at least stay in the group and chat! lol
 Thanks given by: Jelly Supply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)