Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

dont have my cats
04-02-2020, 01:31 PM
dont have my cats
can I get a redelivery of my two cats. More, and Erasmo please. I cant find them in my inventory
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: dont have my cats
For best response: Get their UUID from their pedigree pages and file a support ticket using the link above.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-02-2020, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2020 04:24 PM by FoxieCat Resident.)
Hi there!

We can retrieve lost kitties! All you need to do is file a support ticket with the cats ID#.

You can get the ID# from your pedigree page here: http://kittycats.ws/pedigree. Please go to that page, find your cat, and click on its name to open its Info page and get the ID#. The ID# is a very long number under the cat's Info on that page. It should follow a 8-4-4-4-12 format like so: xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx.

You can file a support ticket here : https://kittycats.ws/support/index.php?/...it-ticket

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
 Thanks given by: AlannaMaria Resident
04-03-2020, 05:33 PM
(04-02-2020 01:31 PM)lokiilox Resident Wrote:  can I get a redelivery of my two cats. More, and Erasmo please. I cant find them in my inventory

Same here. I had several cats. Now *none* of them show up in my inventory at all.

What is going on here?
04-03-2020, 06:39 PM
While it's possible for the Asset Servers to actually lose parts of your inventory, that is highly unlikely. More likely is your local inventory list has become corrupted and needs to be replaced.

When Charm has an issue like this, I tell her to start with flushing her inventory cache (and texture cache, but that doesn't matter). Then I have he log out and log back in. Wait a while (for her, we're talking five to ten minutes) for the client to download a fresh copy of our inventory. (You can tell when it's done by searching for something which you know does not exist and watching the count run up until it finally tells you it can't find that.) When the inventory has fully reloaded, search it for the cat.

Next, I tell her to check her Cattery and re-check each of her stores because it's sorta embarassing to file a ticket for a cat which is right there, if you'd look.

If you still can't find the cat, go to its Pedigree page and copy-and-paste the UUID into a ticket. If you have several cats, put the UUIDs (one per line) in the body of the support ticket.

The staff is usually quite fast about getting your cats back for you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)