Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Legacy HUD problems
02-09-2020, 02:28 PM
Legacy HUD problems
For the last 3 months or so I have been having problems with my Legacy HUD. It seldom shows all 6 of my cats like it used to and sometimes I can actually be holding a cat and that cat will not appear on the Legacy HUD. Any thoughts on what my problem might be? Is there any way to reset the HUD? Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Dimpz Morane
02-10-2020, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2020 05:24 AM by Aubreygrace Starlight.)
RE: Legacy HUD problems
(02-09-2020 02:28 PM)RubyB75 Resident Wrote:  For the last 3 months or so I have been having problems with my Legacy HUD. It seldom shows all 6 of my cats like it used to and sometimes I can actually be holding a cat and that cat will not appear on the Legacy HUD. Any thoughts on what my problem might be? Is there any way to reset the HUD? Thanks.

If youre using firestorm viewer you could try refreshing attachments. Also right click the HUD when it's on and refresh it that way too. Maybe try go into edit mode when it's attachde and refresh scripts from the content part of edit. Other than that I am not sure. Good luck!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Dimpz Morane
02-10-2020, 08:34 PM
RE: Legacy HUD problems
Hi There,
Please make sure all your cats are updated to version 1.62 and grab a new HUD. If you continue to experience issues file a support ticket. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)