Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS! @ Shop & Hop! Opens TOMORROW!!!
02-05-2020, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2020 09:17 PM by FoxieCat Resident.)
KittyCatS! @ Shop & Hop! Opens TOMORROW!!!
We are excited to participate in this years Shop & Hop event sponsored by Linden Labs!

The event opens TOMORROW, 2/6 at 9AM SLT!

It is the season of LOVE and our cats have gone all out this year to express their love and help you express yours with some amazingly cute items!

You can read all about it below:

=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=♥=

Presenting KittyCatS! I Love You! 2020 at the Shop and Hop Event!

We are thrilled to have been selected to participate in this years Shop & Hop event sponsored by Linden Labs!

It is the season of LOVE and our cats have gone all out this year to express their love and help you express yours with some amazingly cute items:

- An adorable new love themed shoulder pet as a free gift!

- Brand New 'i love you!' Collection cat. These are only L$111 and are transfer after rezzing. These can be purchased with K$!!!

- Love themed Gift Card for L$111 (K$278) You can purchase the gift cards to give to that special someone so they can purchase an 'i love you!' cat of their very own! These cats will be purchasable with Kitty Dollars ONLY for this event! So give the gift of KittyCatS LOVE this Vday!! yay!
(Please remember to rez the gift card out inworld to make it transferable.)

- Conversation Cats! These adorable decor cats are holding up hearts with all sorts of cute sayings. They make a great gift and decoration for this time of year!

here is where you will go tomorrow at 9am!!

KittyCatS! - I Love You! 2020

KittyCatS! - I Love You! 2020 Cam Sim 1

KittyCatS! - I Love You! 2020 Cam Sim 2

©2020 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text ©KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Jelly Supply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)