Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Do I Got sOmE DEALS 4 "U" ! ! !
01-15-2020, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2020 02:15 PM by VeetMesser Resident.)

O.k. So here Weeeee GOOOOOO !

First Up, MAke ME a Offer Deal!
If you see a Kitty you like but it is not at the price you want it to be at? Just Let Me Know and we will see if we can do something about it. Now there is one CATCH.... (there is Always a Catch) The Heart La Girafe Mega Puss Heart just outside the front Door is "not" mine. (Nooooo, That is not the Real Price on it hehehe) But Serious Offers are being considered on even that Beautiful Big Gal Heart Contact Tigger with your offer If Offline Please Send a Notecard with offer.
Copy and Paste in Local Chat Inworld >>> secondlife:///app/agent/b12af9f1-8f52-4433-9912-99856ee05e30/about
Bonus Offer on the La Girafe Mega Kitty "ONLY". If a decent Price is Reached then you also get to pick 2 "NON-COSTUME" Kitties as well. And a Collar for all 3. Either From My Line or from one of the Fabulous Best Designers on the Grid In My Store. And you get a FREEEEEEEEE Animated Kitty Flyer Wagon As Well!!!!!! Come on Down and Touch it and Try it out!!! Amazing Deal So Make the Offer a Good One. he he he

TAXI >>>> http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Halonium/62/77/65

Next Up! We have the Collection Kitties.
I am also taking offers on them. For each collection kitty you purchase you get to Pick a Collar as well FREE! But Also for every 2 you purchase at full price you get to pick 2 YES!!! 2 "NON-COSTUME" Kitty for FREE! Oh, this will BLOW YoUr Mind away those 2 Kitties will also get to pick out a collar as well, Each!!!! I know Waaaay Kool Right!

Why NOT? Let me throw in another Deal in here for ya!!! .
Hmmmm What will it be? hmmm What will it be? . . . O.k. I got one for ya.
Any Purchases totaling over Purchases [Kitties or Merchandise]
~ over L$ 3,000 will Get you a Bonus of either a Animated Kitty Flyer Wagon or One of Our Gatcha (or is it Gotcha) Packages on top of anything mentioned above!
~ Over L$5,000 will Get you BOTH A Animated Kitty Flyer Wagon and your Pick of one of Our Gatcha packages.

Like Always just Copy & Paste this >>> secondlife:///app/agent/b12af9f1-8f52-4433-9912-99856ee05e30/about
Into Local Chat to Contact Me. But if I don't respond or I am off line Please send me a note card [not blank! Please put some info in there] and I will get back to you ASAP! Heart {Nods HEad} Tongue YES!!!!! Tongue I have gotten blank one hahahahahha
and they ment to send them blank So I kind of thought it was a mistake when i finally found it or SL Lag Monster Ate the MEssage. ooops. We had a good laugh.

There is Also a Ruby that is up for grabs as well.

Ok So there we go and you know what to do. Come On DOWN and Stop By.
P.S. I at timessss forget the check local so if you see me IM me and give me a few VERy Carzy at Times RL going on at the same time. There are 2 Monkey Butts here But I Love'em Heart Heart

~ Tigger BounceBounce - VeetMesser

*~* This And That Cats *~* Click Here For Taxi
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2020, 07:13 PM
RE: Do I Got sOmE DEALS 4 "U" ! ! ! & A Ruby Tooooo
Heart Still going on All Weekend Long : heart:
Taking offers as well all weekend long Heart

Heart ~ Heart BUMPPERS Heart ~ Heart

01-26-2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Do I Got sOmE DEALS 4 "U" ! ! !
****** NOTICE I have a few Collars I need to package up. But I will be contacting everyone that bought Kitties recently for their bonuses If I have not gotten a note Card yet. But i'm wanting to contact everyone after i get the other collars and few more things done . So it Might not be until tomorrow So I can have the NEW Gift Cards Ready as well. Thank You for Understanding Heart Much Love Heart
Also the Sales, Deals & taking offers Still apply! So come on down an check things out.
Taxi>>>>> http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Halonium/69/86/65

*~* But The Ruby Has Been Sold *~* ~ Thank You!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)