Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Love3 Vitamin?
04-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Love3 Vitamin?
I wish to see a vitamin that boosts love 3%, sometimes I can't wait and I don't need to buy a 5% one, and I'm sure some had this problem. What do you all think?

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Love3 Vitamin?
Should we just a suggest a vitamin 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10?

Personally I think its not needed...considering the price different will be 10 or 20L difference too. Dont we have enough vitamins as it is?

[Image: v9rl.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Kristyn23 Resident
04-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Ot
(04-13-2012 07:18 AM)Khea Karas Wrote:  Should we just a suggest a vitamin 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10?

Personally I think its not needed...considering the price different will be 10 or 20L difference too. Dont we have enough vitamins as it is?

No just something between the love drop and the vitamins 5 , I think it would be for around 80 L so 60 L difference, not much if you are buying only one but it is different when you buy many.
Anyway I have an alternate suggestion, to allow using love drops starting from 96 or 97% not 99%.

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
04-27-2012, 02:20 PM
Sara's right, the solution to the problem in the OP is to let us give a cat up to 4 love drops at a time, for a cat that's at least 96 percent love.

I know there have been times where I wanted this option badly ... but overall, I'm not sure it's a good idea. I think the idea behind limiting the amount of love vitamins/cuddling (and limiting the available combinations to get a cat to 100 percent love) are meant as speed bumps to the breeding of new cats. Increasing the utility of love drops would allow people to hurry their cats along a little more, but it could also increase frustration.

Heart Coriander Co-Op, our cute little store at Too Adorable! Heart
04-28-2012, 12:50 PM
I hate to sound mean, but why are people always complaining about the "waiting game" aspect of kittycats. Just wait like everyone else, stop trying to find ways to make things instantaneous.

Enjoy the gratification of earning your cat ^__^

OMG I CANT WAIT TWO MORE HOURS EVEN THOUGH I JUST WAITED A WEEK /me makes forum post to complain.

[Image: heart.gif]
 Thanks given by: DrusillaRose Resident
05-02-2012, 08:37 AM
To me, the "waiting game" is frustrating because 100% love is NOT gained in 7 days, but 7-days-and-a-little-extra + whatever time they sleep away after gaining 100% love but before waking up to breed - in case I am not hovering over them to wake them up "in time".

Hence, my cats who used to breed Wednesday evening now slooowly made their way to the wee hours of Friday morning, and it gets later and later and later... untill I HAVE to sleep, have to let them breed by themselves in whatever order they awake in, and then their love-% is off by 5-8 when I get online next day. So much for trying to breed a whole family of cats at the same time. -The week after, that can then only happen if I buy tons of love-vitamins and/or separate those with most love while the rest gain the last percentages. It's a weekly puzzle, especially due to the energy-requirement as well.

However, I do not think a 3% or 4% love potion would solve this issue - and when I finally "boost" my cats, I couldn't care less if it costs 110 or 140 lindens, really. I always have the option to wait if I don't want to spend.
05-04-2012, 09:01 AM
(04-13-2012 07:18 AM)Khea Karas Wrote:  Should we just a suggest a vitamin 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10?

Can i haz a 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10= love55 potion pleaseeee Tongue
 Thanks given by: Kristyn23 Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)