Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Happy Holidays from KittyCatS! - Naughty Tiger Gift
12-26-2019, 12:44 PM
Happy Holidays from KittyCatS! - Naughty Tiger Gift
*:-.,_,.-:*'´ `*.¸.*´`'*:-.,_,.-:* *:-.,_,.-:*'´ `*.¸.*´`'*:-.,_,.-:*

Happy Holidays from KittyCatS!

As a way to wish the SL community a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year, we’ve created this special collectible KittyCat just for you!

Given how naughty our kitties have been lately, we figured what better gift than for the kitties to share their naughtiness with you! So we made a special little Naughty Tiger, all tangled in lights and tinsel to bring you joy this holiday season!

We hope this little KittyCat will keep you company in the coming year and remind you of how special you and every person and experience is in your life!

Enjoy!

Your KittyCatS Team

FAST FACTS

Here are some Fast Facts on the KittyCatS product. If you have additional questions, please check our online manual at http://kittycats.ws/manual. You can also visit our Support Center at http://www.kittycats.ws/support.

◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈

ABOUT

KittyCatS are an interactive, multi-faceted breedable pet full of wonder and charm! KittyCatS were designed to appeal to a wide range of customers. From the single pet owner, to those that enjoy breeding to those who love interaction and discovery and to all those in-between!

We like to refer to KittyCatS as “Pets that can breed” rather than a “breedable” as they do much more than breed! KittyCatS feature elements of discovery, realism, mystery and wonder so that you will have a rich and rewarding experience with them and discover more and more about them as time goes on.

FAST FACTS

- KittyCatS are 13 prims without a collar. Collars, hats, glasses and vests add 1 prim each.
- KittyCatS are low lag and feature very low script time.
- You can cuddle and play with your KittyCatS!
- KittyCatS can be set to breed or not - it's your choice!
- KittyCatS make great pets!
- Starter KittyCatS come in one of five (5) random coat types and are no-transfer.
- From the five starter cats, you can discover over 50 different furs, over 3 dozen eyes, and a multitude of other traits!
- Offspring of starter KittyCatS are transferable! Give them to friends as gifts, or create your own pet shop and sell them!
- KittyCatS can be made into permanent pets that never need food and don't breed.

For more information on caring for your KittyCatS, please visit our manual at: https://kittycats.ws/manual/

Naughty Tiger @ KittyCatS! Main Store!

Naughty Tiger @ KittyCatS! ~*~ W i n T e R w O n D e R w O r L D~*~

©2019 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text @ KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

"The smallest feline is a masterpiece". - Leonardo da Vinci
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Jelly Supply , sneakpastu Resident , TerrorMisu Resident , Maxwell Grantly , ladywench58 Resident
01-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Happy Holidays from KittyCatS! - Naughty Tiger Gift
Happy New Year! I apologize, I do not know English well and maybe I don’t understand. I have a gift kitten, a naughty tiger, I read that it can be made a permanent pet, without food and breeding. How to do it?
01-04-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: Happy Holidays from KittyCatS! - Naughty Tiger Gift
(01-03-2020 10:58 AM)Tajra7 Resident Wrote:  Happy New Year! I apologize, I do not know English well and maybe I don’t understand. I have a gift kitten, a naughty tiger, I read that it can be made a permanent pet, without food and breeding. How to do it?

Tajra, you can buy this vitamin from the Kittycats main store: https://kittycats.ws/manual/article.php?id=36

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)