Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Would love to see kitties interact with each other
01-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Tongue RE: Would love to see kitties interact with each other
Interactions are tricky. The Koinup photo website doesn't seem to allow hot linking, so here's a cold link to what can happen currently when two KittyCatS collide:

http://www.koinup.com/LGwuzhere/work/441928/

Hm. If moving interactions are too tricky or will take a long time to develop, how about starting with one in which a cat can detect and lie down next to another close enough as if sharing warmth? That may not be *too* different from the coding of how they already interact with the Scratch-n-Play Post. The find- and- lie- next- to action itself would only be performed by one cat.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock , Sara Franco
01-12-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Would love to see kitties interact with each other
Wot? You mean the normal sized kitty wasn't jealous of the teacup and wasn't photobombing it on purpose? :-o

Seriously though, I think your suggestion would be a good reasonable first step towards kitty-kitty interaction, Lib.

And there's always imagination in the meantime; my friend and I make up stories about why kitties are gathered like that at one of a number of scratching posts they have available rather than using others (the "water-cooler behaviour") , or why they're sticking their tongues (basically trying to give meaning to anything they do LOL)

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
07-27-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: Would love to see kitties interact with each other
(01-12-2013 12:50 PM)LibGwen Resident Wrote:  how about starting with one in which a cat can detect and lie down next to another close enough as if sharing warmth? That may not be *too* different from the coding of how they already interact with the Scratch-n-Play Post. The find- and- lie- next- to action itself would only be performed by one cat.

That's a great suggestion!

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)