Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion:24h 50% discount for PERMAPET! What u think? Or drop the price of PERMAPET
04-11-2012, 07:15 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 07:15 AM by Fabi Lastchance.)
Suggestion:24h 50% discount for PERMAPET! What u think? Or drop the price of PERMAPET
Hey guys! I have think about a good suggestion to give to our awesome KittyCats creator...How u think about 24 hours 50% discount? I have got this idea cause other breedable have do this and I have see maaaaaany people go and buy tons of tons of tons of food and other stuff! It was a great idea in my opinion and I think can be great for us and also for kittycats I think! This can be also a solution about a permapet! We have ask many times to drop the price or do something for example megapack...well with 24 hors 50% off is one solution also for this! I know that our Equinox and Callie are always here and give to us always good stuff and awesome support and I'm very proud to be in a KC family Heart but maybe they can think about this idea Smile
And you? what you think? I have around 100 collectable that need permapet so is around 150k for permapet all or spend alot of money in food for take open my museum...since i have work AAAAALOT for complete my collection i don't want to re-put in my inventory every cat cause pay for them cost too much Sad I was proud to open my museum but now i'm sad to have to close it cause this cost too much Sad((((((
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: AmoreJade Cyberstar , Phoebe Pedalo
04-11-2012, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 08:21 AM by anna Acanthus.)
RE: Suggestion: 24h 50% discount for all stuff what u think?
Well i'm in 2 minds about this.
Of course, perso i'd just love to stock up a bit on food and milk at half price, but then if we all did it then it would be the equivalent say of KCs selling me food and milk at 1/2 price for a couple of months. And some ppl with the means and a ton of kitties would maybe stock up for 6 months. Now the major part of KCs income being from food and milk sales this would mean them taking a helluva loss and if i was in their shoes i wouldn't do this of course.
Another big downside i can see coming form this is that quite a lot of ppl on a stricter budget may up their kitty count and then when the half-price food and milk ran out there'd be a whole lotta panic sales and price dumping which really would do no good at all to the secondary market.
They did a 1/2 price Perma-Pet sale last year though so no reason why they won't do it again, but in fact i really don't see why the price is so high anyway as I'm sure they would make as much if not more from this if they were half the price all the time.
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco
04-11-2012, 08:43 AM
I totally second what Anna said.

As much as I'd love to buy tons of food / milk for half price, I don't think that would be a good idea for all the reasons
Anna mentionned.
I also think a permanent drop of the perma pet drinks would be awesome and indeed, more people would buy it,
which would not be in defavour of KC owners' income at all.
I have tons of kitties waiting to be permapetted in my inventory and will get more as I try to get at least one of
each color / kind when there are special editions (when there are not too many different ones of course).
I know some people wil say 'yes, but permapets still get all the improvement, updates, customer service etc, so
it's normal the drink is expensive'. Honestly, I don't care one second if I can't pet a cat or play with it or whatever,
I just keep them because I love their look and the work Callie puts on them.

Nen

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
 Thanks given by: Caylea String
04-11-2012, 10:16 AM
yes But i have say 24horus not 6 month of discount LOL I don't think 24 hours can be too much damage and I think is only a way to borth more kitty etc etc
04-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Whatever the duration is, Faby...
People with funds will hoard food and milk, trust me. Smile

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
04-11-2012, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 11:04 AM by Tad Carlucci.)
Oh yeah .. I'd pull the money set aside for next month's car insurance payment so Charm could get a couple months worth of food at half price. By the time I needed the cash for the insurance, the savings on her food and milk would have made it up, and we'd still have another month to go before we'd be back purchasing food and milk.

If they were hurting got cash, it may a good idea to get cash now but, in the long run, it's a bad hit. I doubt they are, so it's probably not a very good idea.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2012, 11:12 AM
I have see other breedable have do this and sincerelly no many changes but anyways In my opinion they can do something for permapets cause it cost very much for example I have around 50 cats in my inventory LE that need permapet and I wait cause i can't buy now is very expensive respect other breedable
04-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Running a sale on EVERYTHING vrs just a sale on say permapet is a huge difference, I wouldn't mind a sale on the permapet myself but while I would buy if there were a sale on milk and food that isn't as big of a deal for me. I have seen other breedables run sales on things but never FOOD.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2012, 06:59 PM
I very much agree on what Anna wrote - to every last word.

While I too would like a sale - preferably a permanent one - on the permapet-potion, I do think food-sales are a bad idea for all kinds of reasons, of which Anna mentioned the most important ones. If food-price needs adjusting, it should be a permanent adjustment, never a sale. It'd be good if the food/milk system was overhauled and simplified, but even if it was, I still believe ANY kind of limited sale on these items would be damaging to both the creators and the community.
04-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Anyways I really want to see a discount of permapet or a megapack or drop price...1800l - 1500l is very high price in my opinion

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)