Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS! Winter Decoration Contest Info 2019!
11-22-2019, 12:47 AM

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Fast Facts:
• The contest will be held at our KittyCatS! Winter Wonderland sim.
• Participants will need 1 group open to join the KittyCatS! & FriendS EventS group.
• Every participant will get 175 prims to decorate.
• You will be given a sample display to use ahead of time to plan your decorating.
• Decorating will be from December 1st through December 4th.
• Sim opens the weekend of the 7th to the public.
• Judging will be done between the 18th - 23rd.
• Winners will be chosen by a KittyCatS! judging panel (prizes listed below!)
• Winners will be announced on December 28th!

Judges Panel prizes are:
First place – 25,000K$
Second Place – 18,750K$
Third Place – 12,500K$

We will also have a public vote separate from the Judges Panel. The top three displays with the highest votes will receive a custom trophy.

Rules for participation:
- One stall per person. (no alts)
- At least three KittyCatS! cat has to be in the scene.
- PG content.
- By participating in this event you agree to the above.

We invite you to let your imagination run wild and create a magnificent display to share with the world!

Space is limited, so apply fast!

If you want to participate in the contest please create a notecard named " KittyCatS! Winter Decoration Contest (avatar name)" with the following information and place it into the Event Participation Mailbox here: KittyCatS! Event Participation Mailbox

Last day to apply is November 27th!

KittyCatS! Winter Decoration Contest 2019

- Will anyone be decorating with you?
- If yes, their avatar name:
- Are you able to join our event group?

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: KittyCatS! Winter Decoration Contest Info 2019!
Hi, Is the KC Winter Decoration Contest open to the public yet? I haven't seen any announcements of the opening under the Kittycats Contests & Events and last i heard it was still closed a little longer according to the event group until KC was ready to say the sim was ready. I've read through the KC News too and don't see anything there either.

Problem is I am working OT in RL and I can only take a pic on Thursday my one day off a week. Usually I take several pics on the event for flickr but now I will only be able to do one on the 19th if it's open as it wasn't open on previous Thursdays and on the 26th, the following Thursday, it'll be kind of too late.

On the Showroom, Winter and I usually document every build each year but I'm not sure now if we'll be able to have time since he's working OT in RL too. I am hoping KC will announce that the winter contest event is open to the public soon so we can at least take one pic even if it is just of our own build. I think we've lost the opportunity to take more than one pic. I don't do snapshots so my doing a photoshoot takes a couple hours or so to get one good pic. We didn't want to take pics before the contest opened to share with flickr/forum because that's like spoilers of a movie that hasn't opened yet.

Please announce the opening on the forum. I never get announcements from the group since I'm not on but one day a week. I think other people besides myself may depend on the forum for announcements and landmarks of kc events since it's much easier to see on the forum rather than group announcements which are typically lost in a flood of xmas group announcements from 20 or more groups.

Looking forward to the public announcement of the KC Winter Decoration Contest opening to the public.

K

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
12-16-2019, 11:53 PM
Hi there! We opened the Winter Region on the 10th when we released the collection cats.
Feel free to stop on by and check out the amazing displays!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/So...192/132/22

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
12-20-2019, 01:57 AM
it was never publicly announced and last mention to the decorators was on the 10th that it was still closed. I'm happy though that you've announced it's open. I'll take a pic for flickr. Winter might make a youtube video. i hope so. Everyone did an awesome job --- and I love love love the megatrack!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)