Size: Toy

Someone explain this this thingie!!

ღMarleep Kat Glasswingღ
Crazy Scottish Owner & Auctioneer
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2019, 07:44 AM
RE: What the heck is this?!
It was in the kittycats notices. They did a special birth for Halloween for us. so that's what that is. A special collection kitten born from regular cats, they do this every once in a while Smile

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: mahtala Resident
11-01-2019, 11:07 AM
If you don't like it, Mar, I'm sure you can find a buyer! :-)

11-01-2019, 01:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2019 01:28 PM by mahtala Resident.)
Whoa this is amazing! I normally bring out my Skelecats to play on Halloween and I got a special surprise!

If you notice I'm missing the green skelecat which I've been trying to hunt down for years!

https://gyazo.com/93088d853d42f63b07e4e8e8e4b95b99

Today I wake up to this from my regular cats!

[12:00:28] TABBY - Kitty-Printer Name Generator:
7T+1 SuRpriSe! SuRpriSe!faLLoWeeN2019 SuRpriSe!(WP)sh:Ill tConfusedw e:Big Vampire Lime & Yellow Tipped Black(Pl)s:BdB

Halloween 2019

How cool is that? Thank you KittyCats!

Congrats on your new kitty!
11-05-2019, 10:44 AM
I almost fell over when I saw this on my lawn! This is the coolest and it's a megapuss!!! I feel so lucky! The parents are also Vamps!
Thanks Kittycats!

https://gyazo.com/47cb097d125bd295fef108cfbb38ccbb

Big Grin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

11-05-2019, 09:55 PM
I also got the Falloween (Megapuss to boot and completely cool looking), but it was from a pair of the Swirly Spooks. I thought they're supposed to make their own special kitty? I had 2 random other kitties out breeding for the surprise one but they hatched a regular one tonight. What do the babies of the Swirlies look like? I love when they do this. Smile
11-08-2019, 06:15 AM
(11-05-2019 09:55 PM)Kathleen Mekanic Wrote:  I also got the Falloween (Megapuss to boot and completely cool looking), but it was from a pair of the Swirly Spooks. I thought they're supposed to make their own special kitty? I had 2 random other kitties out breeding for the surprise one but they hatched a regular one tonight. What do the babies of the Swirlies look like? I love when they do this. Smile

Your swirlys will still have their special next time you breed them together Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
11-10-2019, 10:22 PM
(11-08-2019 06:15 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  
(11-05-2019 09:55 PM)Kathleen Mekanic Wrote:  I also got the Falloween (Megapuss to boot and completely cool looking), but it was from a pair of the Swirly Spooks. I thought they're supposed to make their own special kitty? I had 2 random other kitties out breeding for the surprise one but they hatched a regular one tonight. What do the babies of the Swirlies look like? I love when they do this. Smile

Your swirlys will still have their special next time you breed them together Smile

Thank you - I discovered that today when my Swirlys hatched another bebe. Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)