Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

new Ears Odyssey Tiger Fold
11-21-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: new Ears Odyssey Tiger Fold
Had reply from ticket I sent in, Can put cat into low prim mode and back then it will display ear correctly, This worked for me so others with lives can do same now Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident , Ivy Norsk
11-21-2019, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2019 05:07 PM by HappyDaize Resident.)
Yay! I brought my cat from the online cattery in world and his ears are now the correct Ody Tiger Folds.

Updated Photo of the new ears, corrected version:

[Image: bNvijaf.png]
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Arwen Swordthain , Ellen Ireland , DarkenedCharli Resident
11-25-2019, 11:37 AM
Posting a pedigree image for SuniBlu. Congrats to Suni on also pulling the new Ody Tiger Fold.

[Image: lqtiQjD.png]

While this pedigree is not a proof, it suggest the new ear might possibly be dominant to scotty fold... but the kitten could be hiding tiger fold instead.
I've also had another kitten that could be hiding either tufted or tiger fold.
I'm breeding an OTF to a wild tiger eared partner this week, and will work from mid-range to see which direction to focus on. Wink
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , DarkenedCharli Resident
11-27-2019, 10:44 AM
Posting on Morgans behalf.

Pulled by a Tufted hiding Tiger Fold so proof its at least dominant to the Tiger Fold same as SuniBlu's posted by Hap does.

[Image: 98ed45f93f1f6a8b37b894244c54de6c.png]

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley , HappyDaize Resident , DarkenedCharli Resident
11-28-2019, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2019 08:35 AM by HappyDaize Resident.)
Posting to help keep everyone updated on progress towards placement.
I partnered an Ody Tiger Fold male with a wild tiger eared female -- they gave me a wild tiger eared offspring this week.
I've unpacked her to test to determine if she is hiding Ody Tiger Fold or Tufted/Tiger Fold.

[Image: Zo6xLrX.png]

Edited to add: Second kitten from the same pairing as shown here is also showing the Wild Tiger ears.
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Arwen Swordthain , Songdog Woolley , Eleanor8 Resident , DarkenedCharli Resident
11-29-2019, 02:50 AM
Posting for Evely
Dominant to Scotty Fold, pulled from under the Odyssey Tiger Fold by Tiger Fold

[Image: f0fbcb07b44efc31fd9b1d1e759c43d5.png]

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident , Songdog Woolley , Eleanor8 Resident , DarkenedCharli Resident
11-29-2019, 08:45 AM
Yay! TY Evely and Arwen.

I've got three OTF paired with ears from higher up the charts now... Curious, Dreamy Fold, and the Wild Tiger (posted above).

Shotgun approach, LOL. Thanks to everyone who are sharing pedigrees & working on this to help narrow the field for placement! Big Grin
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Songdog Woolley , Eleanor8 Resident
12-10-2019, 06:20 AM
I have a proof here that Ody tiger fold is recessive to Mysterious.
First picture proves Sherri is an Ody tiger fold.
Second picture shows that hides under the mysterious on the mating with Delmer.

Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Arwen Swordthain , HappyDaize Resident , Songdog Woolley , Eleanor8 Resident
12-26-2019, 09:30 AM
Proof -- Ody Tiger Fold is recessive to Wild Tiger

[Image: oRo7oCU.png]

Ody Tiger Fold has already been proven to be Dominant to Tufted ear, so Tufted was used to pull the hidden. Powder Blue Female/Mother of the kitten has Wild Tiger ears shown -- when bred to a Tufted eared mate she produced an Ody Tiger Fold kitten. This proves that her hidden ear is Ody Tiger Fold, and thus Ody Tiger Fold is recessive to Wild Tiger.
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Songdog Woolley , Arwen Swordthain , Ellen Ireland , Evolving Yin , Eleanor8 Resident , DarkenedCharli Resident
01-25-2020, 05:54 PM
Ody Tiger Fold is recessive to Dreamy Fold.

[Image: f803189c0305904b48cb7773e5e14f6e.png]

[Image: 8d97e3f2cb0490a4d8db9cb9ec2432c5.png]

Heart Eleanor
 Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident , Ivy Norsk , Songdog Woolley , DarkenedCharli Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)