Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Breeding Halloween Kitties
10-23-2019, 06:41 AM
Breeding Halloween Kitties
Is it worth breeding my male DiaDevilS! - AdioS AmigoS! to another DiaDevil random or should I be breeding him to another AdioS AmigoS! to get the full benefit of traits?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2019, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2019 10:44 AM by Ivy Norsk.)
RE: Breeding Halloween Kitties
Any cat in the DiaDevils collections will work. Traits are loaded in at random, but for the special baby costume - which is what you're going for - any in the same Collection will do. They will only produce one special baby. After that you can mate them with any cat, and we recommend a 9T to help pull the hidden traits.

Now for the Vampire Ghosts I'm not sure if the answer is the same, because those were sold in pairs together and probably go together.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Fennet Resident
10-23-2019, 02:14 PM
The VampireGhosts it can be any from that collection, it doesn't have to be the same pair. When it comes to the special costume baby for collections, you just need to breed with another of the same collection, it doesn't have to be the exact same color from the collection. Smile

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Fennet Resident
10-31-2019, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2019 08:15 PM by Ellen Ireland.)
Got a special baby and she's a megapuss born on Halloween, a VampireGhosts Eternally Blue Girl! I should have a picture soon.
(Edited: I can't get a decent in-world picture of her because her face just doesn't rez. It might be my connection, which is always wonky. I'm putting her through her paces by putting her in various low-prim modes including basket, can, image, and 2D cat to try to get that face to rez and she just won't. Stubborn kitty!)

01-06-2020, 10:52 PM
(10-31-2019 07:16 PM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  Got a special baby and she's a megapuss born on Halloween, a VampireGhosts Eternally Blue Girl! I should have a picture soon.
(Edited: I can't get a decent in-world picture of her because her face just doesn't rez. It might be my connection, which is always wonky. I'm putting her through her paces by putting her in various low-prim modes including basket, can, image, and 2D cat to try to get that face to rez and she just won't. Stubborn kitty!)

I have to confess I couldn't love my Vampire Kitty. I tried, truly I did. He was a hubba tubba, too, and I realized he was rare and I should keep him but he so creeped me out and so bothered me I had to put him for sale.

Did you see that they cry tears of BLOOD??? I mean, honestly. You have to like vampires. I think there is a constituency for this in SL. But I'm not in it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)