Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

In Need Of Help
10-08-2019, 06:23 PM
In Need Of Help
Huh

I'm not sure if I'm even in the right place. So please forgive me if I'm not.

Ok so I have 1 KittyCat that I bought at their store close to a year ago. I saw on an event page that LadyBlackDragon28 had several for sale. So I went to her store. I've never used another service before. I was hoping it was straight forward and I could figure it out on my own. I was wrong Sad

So I bought the kitty and went home to rez it. I didn't have anything in my inventory. I went back to her store and clicked the pic of the one I bought and it said I had 10 minutes to wait. I'm at work so I went and did stuff and came back and the pic was gone and there was a KittyCats box in my lost and found. I came home again and rezzed it, but nothing is on the ground. I did control alt T and didn't see it. I did an area search, and there's no kitty belonging to me here. And, of course, nothing in my inventory. Am I just out of luck?

I have contacted her but thought I'd reach out to others who might be able to help me soon. I really appreciate any help you have so I can get my little sweetie. Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2019, 09:21 PM
RE: In Need Of Help
The Pedigree link, at the top of this page, will list all the cats and boxes that KittyCatS knows you own. It sounds like it should be a very small number for you. Check your inventory for any cats or boxes you might have there. Make a like of the UUID numbers (shown on the Pedigree details page for each cat) for any you should have but can not find. File a ticket using the Support link (also above) giving a list of all the UUIDs you can not find. They will be able to help you.

The Manual link (above) should give the basics of how KittyCatS work. You can also join the inworld chat group and ask there. Asking here is find, and you can probably ask just about anyone you meet who has KittyCatS or works for a region which rents KittyCatS sales stalls.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: JustKitten17 Resident
10-09-2019, 04:48 AM
Basically when you buy from a secondary seller like you did you have to pick up the cat once you have purchased it. KittyCats are no Copy so you buy that actual copy, the box was in image mode, when you returned and clicked it you started unpacking it, since you found something in your lost and found its likely that what occured was an auto return of items not set to the land group, since the cat was unpacking it sounds like it broke, it may have occured as the cat tried to rez from the box if you didn't have rez rights there. Either way if nothing appeared when you rezzed the object from Lost and Found it does sound like it broke during the unpack/return process.
In order to get your cat back follow the steps Tad outlined, the cat will have been registered to your account the instant you purchased it.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: JustKitten17 Resident
10-09-2019, 03:16 PM
Thank you both, very much! I've checked my inventory again and she's not there. So I'll file a ticket. Thanks again!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)