Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Could use some help with a project to help others
08-21-2019, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2019 11:56 PM by VeetMesser Resident.)
Lightbulb Could use some help with a project to help others
Hello All.

I am working on a project to help others. Mainly those New to the KC Community or those that have been Away or out in RL for a while and might need some freshening up on things. Like myself. So great to be back. Heart

Ok so if you would like to help I have a few questions. Please if you see a repeat answer to a question below please still answer so that I may see what the majority of the answer is.

#1: What is the "Most" common 1st question you get or see being asked by those new to KC?

#2: What is the "most" common 1st issue you see those new to KC have?

#3: In "Your Opinion" what is the most important technical thing you think those new to KittyCatS should know how to do?

#4 In "Your Opinion" after they are informed about this "most important" technical thing they will learn, What are some other things they should know first?

#5: In "Your Opinion" what is the most important Non-technical thing you think those new to KittyCatS should know?

#6: In "Your Opinion" after this most important Non-technical thing, what are some other things they should know first?

#7: If someone has been away from KittyCatS for a while either Months or even Years no matter if they been away in RL or just been busy with other things in SL, "In Your Opinion" should they look into and refresh up on First and then after this?

#8: Is there anything you would like to add?

#9: If you your self are new to KittyCatS? What are some things you wish you would have known within say the first week or +?

Thank You so much for reading my post but also even more thanks to those that are able to add some insight. Smile

~ Tigger BounceBounce - VeetMesser

*~* This And That Cats *~* Click Here For Taxi
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)