Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

not a cat video per se but has a cat scene
08-11-2019, 02:54 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2019 06:11 AM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
not a cat video per se but has a cat scene
Love this. Winter Phoenix wrote this about second life, composed the music and sang the lyrics. He's my partner (so I maybe prejudiced) but I think it's awesome! I told him I thought it was awesome but he doesn't quite believe me. Rolls my eyes. Guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j8Ldl_1miE

If you like it, let him know.

So yeah there is a kittycats scene (because we both love Kittycats) and a line in the song about red, bue and green cats which made me instantly think of confetti cats but we ended up using a Grapeberry. Go figure. I probably should have birthed my mega appleberry but I have it up for sale. It's short scene though so you have to watch for it. The cat scene starts at 0:42 second mark

Only in SL would you have a mermaid in outer space. Take a listen. If you like it, give a like. If you like it a lot, share it. He's going to be making more videos and he likes putting in people with their headshot and name so if you want to be in a future video with your headshot and name, send him a notecard so he can schedule a photoshoot. The only thing is he's only on SL M-f between 11pm-1am SL time so it's got to be in that timeframe. Hope you love the video as much as I do

(thinks about what I'm doing. Winter might get surprised if he gets a flood of notecards. We've been doing the headshots randomly with friends and people we meet. Boy will he be surprised if he gets a lot of notecards. But it's cool. It'll make the next video easier to make if he already has some shots in the bag)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2019, 05:53 AM
RE: not a cat video per se but has a cat scene
Kayla, the link isn't working for me. Sad

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
08-11-2019, 06:11 AM
Sorry about that Ivy. I don't know what I did wrong. I redid the link and it seems to be working now.

thanks for letting me know

(08-11-2019 05:53 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  Kayla, the link isn't working for me. Sad

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
08-16-2019, 04:31 PM
Winter sent me a link to the Video...it's awesome!! Thanks for sharing it with the kitty cats group!! TongueHeart

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)