Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

UPDATE UPDATE - MSMAGICK’S MASSIVE MEMORIAL KITTYCATS! SALE
05-18-2019, 04:37 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2019 08:42 PM by Mistie Frostwych.)
Rainbow UPDATE UPDATE - MSMAGICK’S MASSIVE MEMORIAL KITTYCATS! SALE
UPDATE!

NEW CATS ADDED, SOME PRICES LOWERED, DIAMOND JEWEL AVAILABLE

Since Magick’s passing many of you have asked what will happen with her cats. Here’s your answer: Proceeds from the sale are being forwarded to her niece to help with funeral costs.

WHEN: Starts May 18
TIME: 9 am SLT
WHERE: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dura/179/135/3501
WHAT: Glad you asked

Collectible Cats? ABSOLUTELY dozens and many still breedable.

Breeding Cats? Yeppers, many with the most recent sought after traits. All are being fed to keep at peak breeding.

Collectible Boxes? Yes

Jewelry, couture, furiniture, décor, etc? Some

Gacha cats? You bet!

Jewels? Maybe

I don’t want to buy anything, what can I do? A donation sandcastle is rezzed near the memorial table so you can help too.

New items may be added from time to time during the sale. Come back often.

Jenni Darkwatch and I, Mistie Frostwych, have been appointed by the Executor of MsMagick’s Estate to conduct this and other sales to help clear up her Second Life account.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2019, 10:59 AM
RE: MSMAGICK’S MASSIVE MEMORIAL KITTYCATS! SALE
I'm at an auction right now but will be there right after! Let's see if there are any kitties left by then!

05-18-2019, 07:14 PM
RE: MSMAGICK’S MASSIVE MEMORIAL KITTYCATS! SALE
I'm a little freaked out.
Ms Magick's cat, Pride, is up for sale.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3336]

In the feedback corner, MsMagick asked if there could be a specific cat which would celebrate gay pride. In 2015 she wrote:

MsMagick Resident Wrote:Equinox has sent out not one but two hints with rainbow colored treats... cupcakes and M&Ms. Maybe we'll get some rainbow sherbet or Skittles kitties in honor of the end of Pride month (I'm not sure if/when it is celebrated in other countries) or to celebrate diversity in general.

No matter the reason why, with my Facebook happily filled with rainbows - the US Supreme Court decision just legalized gay marriage in every state here - rainbow kitties of any sort would be puurrrrfect right now!!

With lots of love & happy tears for all my LGBTQ friends & family...

She always brought Pride out for Pride Days. This cat should go to someone who cherishes their LGBTQ rights. And honestly I'd be upset if whomever buys the cat doesn't understand the history.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Songdog Woolley , Sannctuary Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)