Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

R.I.P. Grumpy Cat
05-17-2019, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2019 05:35 AM by Fyrebird Courier.)
R.I.P. Grumpy Cat
We all love cats, and our love of 'celebrities' such as Grumpy fuels our love of KittyCats. Hence, why I posted this...if this is the wrong area, please move it to the right area.

I would love to see some of your favorite Grumpy Memes here...and crossing my fingers that Callie might immortalize her in a KittyCat.

She touched the hearts and creativity of a whole internet world...7 years is such a short time, but she will live on in memes, and in December 2015, she was immortalised at waxwork museum Madame Tussauds in San Francisco.

[Image: D6weC9GU8AAv0Hl.jpg]

this is one (sorry, wouldn't let me put a seperate post):
[Image: grumpy-cat]

[Image: Grumpy7-5ab870a21f4e1300379e8c55.jpeg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Olgita Ruby , Evolving Yin , Sannctuary Resident
05-18-2019, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2019 08:35 PM by Ivy Norsk.)
RE: R.I.P. Grumpy Cat
This is the closest form I can get to for GrumpyCat in KittyCats.
It's not perfect. Frankly we do not have the right ears or whiskers. I show soft curl here but that only works full-frontal. A pointy ear but with a rounder tip than foxie would be the thing. Those whiskers are amazing! I show simple plush here:

[Image: 40911583523_1080585d83_c.jpg]GrumpyCatKittyCatsStyle

Fur: Snowshoe Chocolate
Eye: Blue Ice (curious, small) - but I've seen plenty of photos with Big pupil too. Other blues maybe: Mercury?
Shade: Natural
Tail: Lush - not visible in these photos, but you can see it in some YouTube videos etc.
Ear: we don't have this ear; maybe could use mysterious or curious or foxie but they're not quite right.
Whisker: White (??? Plush? Fussy is too neat but has the spread)

There's a cat breeding project for everybody.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Songdog Woolley , Evolving Yin
05-19-2019, 02:32 AM
i agree...the whiskers are very close...but need to be longer and just a touch droopier (maybe can have a "grumpy whisker"?). Ears, i almost want to say a rounded tufted. *laughs*. then...it would be funny if we could get a "dwarf" leg...sadly, it probably would be more scripting/etc and so they probably couldn't do it, but i could see leave the rest alone, if they could alter the leg without scripting change...*might* be able to get grumpy's face, with some good artistic skill. Would REALLY love to see the eye whiskers...*giggles* even if it's just on one kitty. But that would be an awesome new trait.
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley
05-20-2019, 03:50 PM
(05-19-2019 02:32 AM)Fyrebird Courier Wrote:  i agree...the whiskers are very close...but need to be longer and just a touch droopier (maybe can have a "grumpy whisker"?). Ears, i almost want to say a rounded tufted. *laughs*. then...it would be funny if we could get a "dwarf" leg...sadly, it probably would be more scripting/etc and so they probably couldn't do it, but i could see leave the rest alone, if they could alter the leg without scripting change...*might* be able to get grumpy's face, with some good artistic skill. Would REALLY love to see the eye whiskers...*giggles* even if it's just on one kitty. But that would be an awesome new trait.

Grumpy whiskers, yes! A wonderful tribute to a lovely kitty that belonged, in some ways, to the world.
05-20-2019, 11:53 PM
I always enjoyed grumpy cat and was sad when I heard about the cat passing away.
05-31-2019, 10:58 AM
See! If an apple can do it, then I know Callie can!

[Image: bb5fadda80956a3af0f3bc2ac8b3d1d1.png]
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Evolving Yin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)