Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

The Magick Never Forgotten
05-02-2019, 02:52 PM
RE: The Magick Never Forgotten
I haven't the words, and my heart is heavy at the loss.

Love, light, and comfort to all who had the pleasure of knowing Lady Magick.

Auctioneer: Sundae Sweet Treats (Sun 10AM) | Kiki Kat Treasures (Mon 9AM)
"Once you have been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: lieutenant Wheatcliffe , Sannctuary Resident , AstridSolace Resident , Setiaa Resident , MarissaCloud Resident , deadlycreature1 Resident
05-02-2019, 04:11 PM
I met Magick what seems like a hundred years ago while frequenting the mixed breedable auctions. She sold me my first BB magenta tiger that i still love to this day. We traded paps and discussed our ideas of keeping fair market values on various breedables. And bought and sold a few kitties to each other over the years. She was always a friendly face in the crowd. Altho our meetings had been brief; they were always welcomed and i have always seen her thru the eyes of a friend. I will miss her. Good Journey to you Dear Magick! Heart
 Thanks given by: lieutenant Wheatcliffe , AstridSolace Resident , Sannctuary Resident , Setiaa Resident , MarissaCloud Resident , deadlycreature1 Resident
05-02-2019, 06:33 PM
(05-01-2019 07:06 PM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  Thank you for creating this thread. I am still stunned by this news. There is a little memorial set up for Magick at CatTales where you can leave flowers or candles. I am really going to miss her.

What's the landmark called
 Thanks given by: Sannctuary Resident , Setiaa Resident , MarissaCloud Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , deadlycreature1 Resident
05-02-2019, 10:43 PM
Here is her obituary. Lovely lovely woman:

http://hosting-9990.tributes.com/obituar...kkRUBNXV3A
 Thanks given by: Sannctuary Resident , Setiaa Resident , MarissaCloud Resident , AstridSolace Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , deadlycreature1 Resident
05-03-2019, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2019 06:51 AM by Sannctuary Resident.)
(05-02-2019 01:33 PM)SamanthaPrater Resident Wrote:  I miss talking to her. she was one of the nicest people I'd ever met.I hope you rest well angel. the kitties will love your Magick smileSmile.
Cinnamon suggested I host a charity for the kitties; what do you all think? I know a few of the types that would work,a nd some animal ones.
I will just need to bring it out of the catterySmile.,

IF someone from Msmagicks family could contact me I'd love to organize an auction for your funeral costs.

we can host it on my homestead; it's not too big but I'll handle the stress . all I need is permission, I bought about six to be auctioned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi & Thank you - Samantha I can pass on your lovely responsive gesture, inspired by Cin's suggestion to SL KittyCats friends of Magicks who are helping her family inworld. I will send them the forum thread (which they may have seen already) so they can contact you. - Sannie ~*
 Thanks given by: Setiaa Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , deadlycreature1 Resident
05-03-2019, 09:33 AM
Deeply saddened to hear these news. My heartfelt condolences to her family and friends. We did chat sometimes, and she was a very kind and forthcoming personality who helped a lot of new kittycat breeders. Sad
 Thanks given by: Setiaa Resident , MarissaCloud Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , deadlycreature1 Resident , Sannctuary Resident
05-03-2019, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2019 12:01 PM by Fyrebird Courier.)
Not sure if it's a "memorial" however some of us have left flowers at her stall at Too Adorable: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/To.../179/65/20

[Image: f789b80ba85d7dca997671870b6c5c25.jpg]
 Thanks given by: MarissaCloud Resident , Setiaa Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , Sannctuary Resident , Charmayne Brentley , kittyclawz Resident
05-03-2019, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2019 05:06 PM by Yshida Resident.)
(05-02-2019 06:33 PM)MzDianaWilds Resident Wrote:  
(05-01-2019 07:06 PM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  Thank you for creating this thread. I am still stunned by this news. There is a little memorial set up for Magick at CatTales where you can leave flowers or candles. I am really going to miss her.

What's the landmark called

The memorial at the CatTales sim is found at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Li...120/136/21 in case someone is still looking for that one.
 Thanks given by: Setiaa Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , deadlycreature1 Resident , Sannctuary Resident
05-04-2019, 06:48 PM
Rainbow RE: The Magick Never Forgotten
I spoke with MsMagick a few times, mostly on kittycat purchases. My cattery has a few of her pixel fur babies and I will make sure I use them in projects that allow for the beauty she bred into them to be carried forth.

The other thing I remember about MsMagick was the way she used to help people out in the KittyCatS Addicts group chat. I will miss her and I wish her love and light Heart

[/align]
 Thanks given by: deadlycreature1 Resident , Sannctuary Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe
05-04-2019, 07:59 PM
[Image: 32832451527_bf3281ea98_c.jpg]

[Image: 46859636545_7b67b92e54_c.jpg]

The Memorial Site is at:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Li...123/133/22

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: deadlycreature1 Resident , Sannctuary Resident , Ellen Ireland , Setiaa Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , Yshida Resident , kittyclawz Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)