Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

MISSING FURNITURE
04-21-2019, 01:58 AM
MISSING FURNITURE
I’ve bought a ridiculous amount of kitty condos and beds and ladder and they’ve all disappeared I have no idea where they went. Not even my castle. Can someone please help I’m tired of wasting my Ls!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: MISSING FURNITURE
(Not really a KittyCats issue, but ...) I would check your Lost and Found folder first. When a bunch of stuff disappears from a parcel, it is usually because the objects are set to the wrong group and there's an auto-return set on the parcel. This is more of a problem if you have alts. If you use alts and you are rezzing objects which belong to "Alt A" on a parcel which is owned by "Alt B," and the objects aren't set to the right group, then that might be what is happening.

04-21-2019, 08:48 AM
I am not using alts, and also I’ve been through my lost and found my inventory is well kept (I have a mild case of ocd) and still it’s literally just my cats stuff nothing else I have issues with.
04-21-2019, 11:40 AM
If you purchased the items at the mainstore, file a ticket for them, including the transaction history.
But I would definitely complain to LL, KC is absolutely not responsible for this.

04-22-2019, 06:19 AM
Linden Labs probably can't help either. Most likely, as was stated earlier, the 'lost' items are in inventory. Start by looking in Lost And Found. If not there, the item should be in your inventory in the folder it was in when placed in-world (which probably means Objects, which, if you're like most people, is synonymous with 'lost forever beyond the event horizon of a Black Hole').

Many times, the object is there but not under the name you expect because it's coalesced with other objects. This happens, for example, when your objects are returned by the land owner. These objects have an icon of several small boxes (as opposed to the single, larger box, of normal, single objects). When this occurs, you need to place the group of objects back in world to see, and pick up, each object. This can be a problem if the object is too large for the current parcel, or would extend over the boundary from the point at which you're attempting to place it; either try another location or a larger parcel.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)