Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Pacific Relief Fundraiser Auction at KC Cafe
03-16-2011, 01:36 PM
Photo  Pacific Relief Fundraiser Auction at KC Cafe
I wanted to post this pic to say"Thank YOU" to every member of the KittyCats comunity that donated cats, bid on or bought cats that went towards the PRF we had at the KittyCats Cafe. Elif Kling and Greg Gustav came decided to do this and it was an honor to get to be a part of it.

BIG thanks to the KittyCats Creators that donated the still boxed Rainbow Kitten to the auction. The sale of that cat brought in 40K alone.

I got to go with Elif to the donation site (LL recognizes them as a charity) when she made the 100K donation. We were all so impressed with the generosity of the kittycats community. Thank you all and may this be just the first 100K we are able to raise. <3

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2011, 02:11 PM
RE: Pacific Relief Fundraiser Auction at KC Cafe
Heart
(03-16-2011 01:36 PM)Veridian Frog Wrote:  I wanted to post this pic to say"Thank YOU" to every member of the KittyCats comunity that donated cats, bid on or bought cats that went towards the PRF we had at the KittyCats Cafe. Elif Kling and Greg Gustav came decided to do this and it was an honor to get to be a part of it.

BIG thanks to the KittyCats Creators that donated the still boxed Rainbow Kitten to the auction. The sale of that cat brought in 40K alone.

I got to go with Elif to the donation site (LL recognizes them as a charity) when she made the 100K donation. We were all so impressed with the generosity of the kittycats community. Thank you all and may this be just the first 100K we are able to raise. <3
03-16-2011, 02:51 PM
Thank you for posting it here Smile
It really has been great to see all the donations people made...

If you looking for further ways to donate please checkout this page:
SL Support for the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami

I Heart the KittyCats Community
03-16-2011, 03:52 PM
it was an honor to be able to attend your auction and see the generosity of those in attendance and the joy in which giving was done, from those who donated cats, to the bidding. it brings us great joy to see the KittyCatS community join in with other communities to reach out and show thru actions how much they care.

i couldn't be more excited about seeing the community do this but i'm not surprised as already we've heard such wonderful stories of people helping each other in many different ways.

so thank you from the entire KittyCatS! team for being such an awesome dynamic and kind community. it will be awesome to see how you continue to grow as a community, with all your diverse talents and gifts, it's exciting to watch now and i can just imagine it being more exciting for the future!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)