Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Free Group Gift from Catherine Lloyd
01-20-2019, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2019 06:48 AM by CatherineLloyd Resident.)
Free Group Gift from Catherine Lloyd
Hello all. I would like to offer any interested people a free KittyCatS nursery cradle.

It is 100% mesh, 1 LI only and copy-modify so you can resize, stretch and retexture as desired. It is oriental inspired and comes textured with woven bamboo and japanese silk bedding, perfect for new born to rest on while getting a bearing on the big new world they have entered.

[Image: 11df222f1cb3eb347c3605f88db3ebff.jpg]

Hugs to all,

Catherine
Just want to add, to get a copy, IM me inworld (catherinelloyd resident)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Luckylady Llewellyn
01-21-2019, 08:04 AM
RE: Free Group Gift from Catherine Lloyd
Catherine, what a lovely thing to do! I've always wondered how to give something away for a useful purpose and never thought to just post here and have people let me know. How clever you are! Thank you for thinking of others. I will find you inworld to accept your kind offer. Best wishes and be well...

Luckylady Llewellyn

"Hello all. I would like to offer any interested people a free KittyCatS nursery cradle."

It is 100% mesh, 1 LI only and copy-modify so you can resize, stretch and retexture as desired. It is oriental inspired and comes textured with woven bamboo and japanese silk bedding, perfect for new born to rest on while getting a bearing on the big new world they have entered.

[Image: 11df222f1cb3eb347c3605f88db3ebff.jpg]

Hugs to all,

Catherine
Just want to add, to get a copy, IM me inworld (catherinelloyd resident)
[/quote]

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)