Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Tiger! - Golden Ticket
11-08-2018, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2018 06:17 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
Tiger! - Golden Ticket
Congrats to SandyCanada on finding this new fur today. I am posting for her as shes travelling with limited internet

[Image: b200324a7a2b8fdaf02e1382d2503823.png]

Pedigree

Pulled with a Toyger - Snow and since thats the current most recessive fur we can be sure its dominant to Toyger - Snow.

[Image: d27f33aacf54b4ad1ed4bbe9ebe5f71a.png]

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Dimpz Morane , Flair Daxeline , Ivy Norsk , Julinah Resident , Shamu077 Resident , Sannctuary Resident , kathy0831 Resident , kittyclawz Resident , Barry Ballyhoo , Morgan Trevellion , Maxwell Grantly , Eleanor8 Resident , TheOneAndOnlyGenuine Resident , Lixy Byron
11-08-2018, 09:28 AM
RE: Tiger! - Golden Ticket
[Image: 2mph550.jpg]
 Thanks given by: kathy0831 Resident , Dimpz Morane , Eleanor8 Resident , Sannctuary Resident , TheOneAndOnlyGenuine Resident
11-08-2018, 12:04 PM
Congrats Sandy and Julinah on the new fur!!
I love it
 Thanks given by: Julinah Resident
11-08-2018, 12:26 PM
Grats! love it

[Image: Kittylicious-19.png]
Kittylicious Listings
LazyCatS Market Co-Owner

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Julinah Resident
11-10-2018, 08:53 AM
Heart RE: Tiger! - Golden Ticket
Heart Gorgeous! I love this one! Heart
12-21-2018, 11:38 AM
Hi Guys, I found a Golden ticket in one of my dolls too, first had it paired with a burmilla lilac shaded which gave me a Golden Ticket, next i used a Bengal Blue.

It gave me another golden ticket, does this mean the Golden ticket is more dominant than the Bengal blue?

[Image: 7a6ef997cd2f45ae75798713dd3d7484.png]
12-21-2018, 11:55 AM
It might.
We don't know if the 9T F Starter Tester is pure bengal blue. Your Golden Ticket could hide bengal blue or something more recessive.
I see that your bengals are MsMagick-bred. She might have something to say about the purity of the line. But, as is generally true, it's often easier to open the kitten and pull the hidden fur.

Congrats on your ticket!

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain
12-22-2018, 03:00 AM
The only other fur i got from this Bengal was a Toyger caramel when I bred it with a Bengal Blue hiding Toyger Coal (also one of MsMagicks breeding) and one when i bred it to a snow

so Its possible the Ticket is hiding a caramel rather than a Bengal Blue

[Image: 707d0140cbe91b62146c2a67df77cc08.png]
12-22-2018, 04:11 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2018 04:14 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
That additional pedigree showing the Bengal - Blue hides Toyger - Caramel is enough for us to be able to say that the Golden Ticket is dominant to Toyger - Caramel, if you pull the hid on the baby you might prove the Bengal - Blue as well.

So for clarity, Peewee's first pedigree showed a Tiger! - Golden Ticket born from a Bengal - Blue and a starter.
The second pedigree shows the same Bengal - Blue breeding with another Bengal - Blue, this one hiding Toyger - Coal or better. The resulting box was a Toyger - Caramel and since Toyger - Coal is recessive to Toyger - Caramel we know that the 9T F Starter Tester hid it and therefore his Golden Ticket hides either Bengal - Blue or Toyger - Caramel.
Therefore we can adjust the charts to show Tiger! - Golden Ticket as dominant to Toyger - Caramel moving it up a couple of places on the charts.
Congrats Peewee on your Golden Ticket and your proof Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Sannctuary Resident
12-23-2018, 03:30 AM
Awsome, I proved something haha ^^ first time i have been able to contribute Smile

I do not think i will open the baby just yet, I have a toyger Tawny that i will be setting the starter up with next, that Tawny I know for 99% to be solid, I have bred that line from a starter myself Smile
 Thanks given by: Sannctuary Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)