Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

RE: New fur Tiger Purple Kiwi
12-11-2018, 06:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2018 06:41 AM by MsMagick Resident.)
RE: New fur Tiger Purple Kiwi
Sounds like when I was trying to breed my first Toyger-Coals, and they giving me their hidden Burmilla-Lilac furs! Big Grin

*nods* I've been checking the charts and saw that it hasn't been placed - and there haven't been any updates here - which is part of why I asked regarding the cats that Thomas and Kathy used. Being disabled, I don't usually have the kibble budget to experiment, but since KittyCats is going to be feeding some of my babies for a several weeks (in my display at the Winter SIM), maybe I'll try putting one of the Kiwi OS with a Toyger-Snow and see what pops out from under the Caramel.

Thanks, Arwen!

(12-11-2018 02:40 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  At this point all we know is the cat that pulled it showed Toyger - Caramel, no proof of purity has been offered so thats why it hasn't been added to the charts. Your cat could be throwing hidden everytime, cats are frustrating like that, but equally the Caramel Thomas pulled it with could have thrown a hidden we can't see. This is why we require proof of hiddens before updating the charts.
Are you checking the hids of any of your Caramels to see if they hide the Kiwi or the Lilac?
I have a sibling pair of AM Gingers that threw their hidden Burmilla - Lilac 3 times in a row, have had 4 in total from them, you can bet if I was trying to pull that fur out from both cats I'd be lucky to get 2 in the entire breeding cycle, of course all 4 are boys so even if that was my aim they would be frustrating me Big Grin, one cat throwing hid 3 times in a row is bad enough but both cats? On the upside I have some pure Lilacs.

The Magick Cattery

In World Kitties For Sale: http://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/k...20Resident
MarketPlace: http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/167189
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain

Messages In This Thread
RE: New fur Tiger Purple Kiwi - MsMagick Resident - 12-11-2018 06:38 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)