Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion: Cattery Folders/Custom Categories
10-30-2018, 09:33 PM
Suggestion: Cattery Folders/Custom Categories
Good evening, all.

I am only just starting with KittyCats, and I must say that I love the Cattery system...ssoo much easier than having to keep everything in-world. Certainly a much better organization opportunity when one forgets pedigree information.

As I was looking through the Cattery, I noticed that there is a way to sort by gender, partnered, and boxes. However, that brought me to think of something. It would be awesome if there was a way (perhaps via the ability to make new folders or custom categories) to sort cats into projects?

I am a detail-oriented person and have done a lot with genetics in RL, so my mind immediately goes to "projects" *laughs*. I only have 4 cats at the moment, but I already have them sorted (mentally) into two projects that I want to work on (specific eye, fur, etc.) that is going to take more than one breeding. It would be great to put each pair and their kittens into their respective "project" folder/category, so I can keep track of them as my numbers grow.

Granted, I could come up with a naming system, and I will. However, I just thought I would suggest the project folder/category idea while I was thinking about it.

Thank you all for providing such a great breedable community and experience. I am very much looking forward to getting further into the breeding aspect! I have already had a lot of fun with a Bingo game and a fishing tournament.

-Sabray Mykot-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Luckylady Llewellyn
11-25-2018, 09:25 AM
RE: Suggestion: Cattery Folders/Custom Categories
Hello and welcome, SabrayMykot! We love KittyCatS for all the lovely bits that they are ... many of us are 'detailed' oriented folks and having folders would be a great idea! Many of us have suggested folders but considering all the folds where the cats must hide, I'm not sure it is as easy to create and maintain from the 'biz side'. From one who has a very difficult time letting go of these electronic marvels and sources of entertainment and comfort, it is nice to know we have such enthusiastic and fun friends like yourself, to play with :-) Best wishes to you in all your current and future endeavours. BINGO?? There was a BINGO, and I missed it? I'm devastated, my life if over ... lol. I hope to catch the next one. Find me for a Cat chat sometime.

Hugs,
Luckylady Llewellyn

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)