Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Tiger! - Turquoise
08-08-2018, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2018 01:21 PM by Eleanor8 Resident.)
RE: Tiger! - Turquoise
Tiger! Turquoise probably dominant to Bengal Black

[Image: 636dae01a6bdd59723b2287e7e8e3ede.png]

The Bengal Black line goes back to 1188 days, the only other fur present on the visible pedigree is a grandmother Foxie S&P who is currently 1217 days old. I've had a look at the descendant kittens from the earliest Black Bengals on the pedigree, I've line bred them for ages and the it's solid Black Bengal all the way.

The kitten has been unpacked and will be tested.

Heart Eleanor
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Peaches Latrell , Arwen Swordthain , Songdog Woolley
08-09-2018, 01:49 AM
Look forward to seeing the result on that since it will affect BubbleGum as well Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
08-14-2018, 08:18 PM

Turquoise recessive to Russian black.
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
08-14-2018, 08:34 PM
My goodness Shannon you are a fountain of proofs in what? 24 hours?! Thank you! I think Arwen is traveling so she can’t update the charts right now but what a lot of great stuff!

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: ShannonSpoonhunter Resident
08-14-2018, 08:56 PM
What can I say? Sometimes the dumb thing (breeding starters together) is also the expedient thing (fewer steps for a proof).
08-18-2018, 03:06 AM
(08-14-2018 08:56 PM)ShannonSpoonhunter Resident Wrote:  What can I say? Sometimes the dumb thing (breeding starters together) is also the expedient thing (fewer steps for a proof).

Once tested if I have a starter hiding a new fur and a starter hiding a fur in the range I often mash them together in the hope of an instant proof.
I'm back and working my way through all the updates Smile

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , ShannonSpoonhunter Resident
08-18-2018, 01:02 PM
I have a joint proof with Yasmina Quihoxil. Tiger Turquoise is recessive to Burmilla Blue-Shaded.

Here we have a pedigree from Yasmina which shows us that Menow is a Tiger Turquoise hider:

[Image: 44116249571_970462744e_c.jpg]MenowhTigerTurquoise

Yasmina gave Menow to me (in a swap) and I ran Menow against Gwenaelle - showing Burmilla Blue shaded.

[Image: 42306989430_486bdb0da2_c.jpg]TurquoiseTiger<BurmillaBlueShaded

Menow and Gwenaelle produce Laski, showing burmilla blue-shaded which MUST hide the turquoise. Menow could only have thrown his Genesis Ginger 2 or the Turquoise.
We don't see the genesis Ginger 2, we see the Burmilla blue-shaded, so Laski must show Burmilla Blue-Shaded and hide the Tiger! Turquoise.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
08-19-2018, 05:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2018 05:40 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
Fantastic, thats a huge reduction on the range, will tidy the charts up a lot Smile Just need to get that BubbleGum range down a bit now!
We do now have an order between the Tiger Furs though
BubbleGum
Chartreuse
Turquoise
Lavender
Cross posting this on all Tiger threads as info to anyone testing Tiger furs against each other. Thanks to Ivy and Yasminas proof on the Turquoise thread we now know the order among the Tiger Furs themselves so just want to let all testers know so they don't waste time on proofs we already have Smile

Order is

Tiger! - BubbleGum
Tiger! - Chartreuse
Tiger! - Turquoise
Tiger! - Lavender

Now we just need to zero in on the actual placements for them,

Great work everyone Smile

Forum Based Charts

08-20-2018, 09:06 AM
During my big box sort out from last week I came across this

[Image: 9ddf97656b1a1a03b7a4ccb3cdd24dee.png]

Unfortunately Macaroni hides Toyger - Caramel but since the baby can't hide Scottish - Blue & White it must hide either Bengal - Black or Toyger - Caramel, am popping the box to check and popping Dwaine with something to pull his hid while I wait for the Tiger to grow up, hopefully get an answer soon Smile

Forum Based Charts

08-23-2018, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2018 09:57 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
And we have an answer popped Dwaine with a Burmilla - Lilac and he kindly threw his hidden which is Toyger - Caramel so no proof there but I do have a nice boy growing up to breed Smile

Forum Based Charts

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)