Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

I got a Bubblegum Tiger
01-17-2019, 04:31 PM
RE: I got a Bubblegum Tiger
(01-17-2019 02:26 PM)Cheetah Hammerer Wrote:  the spreadsheet has two listings for the Tiger! - Bubblegum fur, retired and non, which is true?

Tiger! - Bubblegum is listed as retired (correct) and placed between Bengal Tawny and Australian Mist Lilac on line 29 in the furs sheet.

The discovery of the fur is listed on line 151 with link to this thread

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2019, 03:44 AM
RE: I got a Bubblegum Tiger
Assuming your confusion is as Reven said because the fur is listed in the trait list in its placement and under New Furs at the bottom, I can clear up any confusion by removing anything older than 6 months from the new list. Retirement is only denoted in the main list so people don't get confused seeing a new fur marked as retired. For the purposes of the list New is usually anything found in the last couple of collections.
A fur can potentially appear 3 times on the charts, in column 2 beside the placed list if it unplaced, in the list of unplaced furs as well as in the list of new furs.

The Unplaced and New lists are there to help people know what traits there are that are unplaced, often as in the case of a couple of eyes there is no placement data at all so the only place we see those traits in in the new or unplaced lists. Each list is titled to try to avoid confusion and there is a greyed area at the bottom of the placed list to denote that everything after is additional info as designated by the titles of each ist thereafter.

I had been awaiting the release of the Winter Collection before knocking off the Summer discoveries but since most summer discoveries are older than 6 months now I'll do it now. Hope that helps to clear up any confusion.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)