Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

I GOT A CHARTREUSE TIGER BABY!
10-08-2018, 01:07 AM
RE: I GOT A CHARTREUSE TIGER BABY!
I'm currently testing against Abyssinian - Salt & Pepper and Siamese - Flame since I had live cats from failed tests between those 2 furs.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: ShannonSpoonhunter Resident
10-08-2018, 10:19 AM
Those two furs aren't placed against each other yet, right? So if chartreuse falls between them we'd have that wrapped up, too...
10-08-2018, 09:25 PM
I've got Chartreuse tiger tests on three furs.

Ocicat - Chocolate
Maine Coon - Silver Tortoiseshell
Snowshoe - Red

All three pairings made a Chartreuse tiger kitten on first attempt.

The first two kittens are 8 days old, the Snow-shoe Red offspring 2 days. I'll try to pull the hidden as soon as I can.

Heart Eleanor
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain
10-09-2018, 01:00 AM
(10-08-2018 10:19 AM)ShannonSpoonhunter Resident Wrote:  Those two furs aren't placed against each other yet, right? So if chartreuse falls between them we'd have that wrapped up, too...

That was my thinking to be honest, it might actually assist with the placement of the Aby Salt & Pepper although I am continuing to run that test as well since a placement on that might render one of my Chartreuse tests unnecessary depending on how they all turn out.

Forum Based Charts

10-13-2018, 06:06 PM
Tiger! - Chartreuse is recessive to Snowshoe - Red.

The first pairing with the Snowshoe - Red girl made a Chartreuse kitten, it must have pulled on the so far unknown hidden fur of the Snowshoe - Red. The kitten is now 7 days old and I will test it but this is a clear result on the latest kitten for the Snowshoe - Red fur.

[Image: 1455af492b29095fb373631051bffd4c.png]

[Image: 83976b907ff0ed255084e10558ac3c4e.png]

Heart Eleanor
10-17-2018, 03:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2018 03:37 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
Quick update on my Chartreuse tests am testing against Abyssinian - Salt & Pepper and waiting to find the hid on this

[Image: 85b9f61a5e2171929a161b30b6c5a947.png]

and Siamese - Flame, waiting on this girl to grow up

[Image: a0248dbe4713644217f8ac6526883f45.png]

if these cats both hide the correct furs that pops Chartreuse nicely between Abyssinian - Salt & Pepper and Siamese - Flame, don't expect to get that lucky though as they love to pass the hids Smile
Taima & Konner just made another Abyssinian - Salt & Pepper box Smile

Forum Based Charts

10-23-2018, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2018 06:46 AM by Eleanor8 Resident.)
Slight accident on the breeding on this one, I missed the girl on the boys table. But for the purposes of the test it did work regardless.

Confirms Tiger! - Chartreuse is dominant to Ocicat - Chocolate.

[Image: 68f3f64ae3ae08e80decf4dab6b71f30.png]

Heart Eleanor
10-23-2018, 08:40 AM
Range narrowed a bit further today Tiger! - Chartreuse is recessive to Abyssininan - Salt & Pepper

Tiger! - Chartreuse pulled from the Abyssinan - Salt & Pepper by the more recessive Tonkinese - Natural Mink.

[Image: 08eb615139b2b219dce471555ad28b7f.png]

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Eleanor8 Resident
10-23-2018, 03:37 PM
I'm testing MC silver tortoiseshell. Still. Undecided. The MC threw her hidden the first time, then the chartreuse hider threw his shown fur three times in a row.
10-24-2018, 03:19 AM
(10-23-2018 03:37 PM)ShannonSpoonhunter Resident Wrote:  I'm testing MC silver tortoiseshell. Still. Undecided. The MC threw her hidden the first time, then the chartreuse hider threw his shown fur three times in a row.

Am testing the Siamese - Flame, so far in 3 boxes I had both throw hid, then a Chartreuse then yeserday a Siamese Flame, both the Chartruese and Flame are opened for testing, the Chartreuse is due her first box next week. Hopefully between us we will get this one nailed down soon Smile

I believe Eleanor is testing the two remaining furs on the Turquoise so with luck these won't drag on too long as we will have new things to place soon enough Smile

Forum Based Charts

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)