Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

I GOT A CHARTREUSE TIGER BABY!
09-07-2018, 12:25 PM
RE: I GOT A CHARTREUSE TIGER BABY!
I know this wouldn't move the needle very far, but: I'm kind of at capacity for a few weeks, so if someone else would like to test the hid on this kitten before I can get to it, holler at me and I'll send it over.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain
09-07-2018, 01:29 PM
(09-07-2018 12:25 PM)ShannonSpoonhunter Resident Wrote:  I know this wouldn't move the needle very far, but: I'm kind of at capacity for a few weeks, so if someone else would like to test the hid on this kitten before I can get to it, holler at me and I'll send it over.

Sent you an IM....if I have whatever cat it needs to be bred to, I'm happy to help.
 Thanks given by: ShannonSpoonhunter Resident
09-08-2018, 03:58 AM
(09-07-2018 12:25 PM)ShannonSpoonhunter Resident Wrote:  I know this wouldn't move the needle very far, but: I'm kind of at capacity for a few weeks, so if someone else would like to test the hid on this kitten before I can get to it, holler at me and I'll send it over.

Any reduction on range is welcome whether its one fur or placing. Everything helps Smile

Regarding kitties to breed it to, anything below the current Chartreuse Range. Unless you are uptraiting as you test it really only matters what fur you use.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
09-08-2018, 07:29 PM
I have also had a chartreuse hider paired to a Bali Chocolate Lynx hider, but nothing to report yet because ALL THE GENESIS THROWS.
09-21-2018, 05:13 AM
Chartreuse dominant to Balinese Chocolate Lynx.

Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Arwen Swordthain
09-21-2018, 02:40 PM
hi, i dont know if this helps but i got 2 chartreuse from a foxie auburn and a red tiger.

09-21-2018, 03:01 PM
Thank you Shannon!
This morning pre-coffee it took me a moment to realize that the chartreuse was Not coming from the Rainbow Tiger! but instead was coming from the Mocha 2. We know that the Rainbow hides the Bali Chocolate and that the only thing it can throw is the Patch 2 or the Bali Chocolate. The Mocha 2 must have thrown the Chartreuse and Chartreuse must covering the Bali Chocolate Lynx and therefore dominant to it.

Xia, we know that Chartreuse is recessive to the foxie auburn and also Aussie Light Chocolate marble. The question then becomes what is your chartreuse hiding?

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
09-21-2018, 06:04 PM
Sorry Ivy, I posted that from my phone and didn't include the explanation. Glad it made sense. The mocha is a product of me mashing two starter chartreuse hiders together in the vain hope of getting a pure, which would speed the hell up any future tests. It didn't work, but I ended up with another hider so I figured I would put it to use.
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Arwen Swordthain
09-22-2018, 02:15 AM
Reposting Shannons pedigrees inline to make them easier to see

Proof Rainbow hides the Balinese - Chocolate Lynx
[Image: 4d6de1d19bacae12eef08a9f92202f6c.png]

and the CHartreuse baby that must hide the Balinese - Chocolate Lynx
[Image: 9853af9f8dde14090078936afc565d74.png]

Goes away to get rid of my Bali Lilac tests, they were throwing Chartreuse unsurprisingly Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
10-07-2018, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2018 10:14 PM by ShannonSpoonhunter Resident.)
FYI for anyone else running tests, Angharad and I are currently combining our powers and testing against MC Silver Tortoiseshell (kitten acquired, working on pulling the hidden) and Burmese Flame (Chartreuse hider didn't cooperate, trying again) and Snowshoe Red (currently gaining love).

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)