Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
update on ME :) and YOU and us.
06-11-2018, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2018 08:36 PM by Callie Cline.)
Rainbow update on ME :) and YOU and us.
hi everyone,

as promised, letting you know what's up!!

well i've been working on a new release we think you will LOVE... overdid it a bit this weekend but i'm fine and excited!

we hope you are enjoying the bday cat, and SL15b is coming up sunday!! and we'll have a nice surprise for you all!

and... something else very soon which we think you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Smile it's . gonna be a fun summer!!!

wanted to keep you updated. so i shall give you more exact info as soon as i hear from the scripting side as to exact release date Smile wanted to keep you informed.

thank you for your well wishes! many of you have been sending IM's and notecard and i'm not getting them all so if i have NOT replied to you directly (and you did send me something) it's because i did not get the notecard.

thank you again!
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: New2017 Resident , Ellen Ireland , Lixy Byron , deadlycreature1 Resident , Garance Kidd , Setiaa Resident , AstridSolace Resident , TerrorMisu Resident , Melinda Jensen , Fuyutsuki Resident , Missy Whimsy , Flair Daxeline , Navaar Morningstar , Evolving Yin , Sannctuary Resident , Fennet Resident , HalcyonMeadowlark Resident , Eleanor8 Resident , Arella Ohmai , ladywench58 Resident , Demon Bunny , Miele Tarantal
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
update on ME :) and YOU and us. - Callie Cline - 06-11-2018 03:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)