Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Happy 7th Birthday KittyCatS!
06-03-2018, 08:38 PM
Happy 7th Birthday KittyCatS!
Happy Birthday! 7 fantastic years - WOW! We are so happy to celebrate our 7th Birthday will YOU all!

Thank you for 7 amazing years! It's hard to believe how much time has gone by! But you know the old saying...time flies when you're having fun! And our time with you has been the most fun! We've shared a lot as a community and are thankful for the opportunity to share KittyCatS with you! Smile

We have prepared a special gift for you for this occasion and we hope you love it!

[Image: 7thbirthdaycats_001.jpg]

We have always said that the KittyCatS community is the BEST community in SL, and that is true now more than ever! You are an AMAZING community and we're incredibly honored to be part of this community with all of you. Smile

Enjoy your new babies! Happy Birthday! and sorry for the delay in celebrating with cats!!!!

Your KittyCatS Team

KittyCatS - 7th Birthday Kitties Fast Facts!

* are the KittyCatS Birthday CatS! transferable? - no!
* do they come with food? yes! they come with one week of CAKE food.
* can I get more than one? - they are one per AVATAR... Smile
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -the Birthday traits do not pass on. They are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis KittyCat.

KittyCatS 7th Birthday Cats

©2018 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text ©KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Belat78 Resident , Lixy Byron , New2017 Resident , Flair Daxeline , Maxwell Grantly , Fennet Resident , EikoChano Resident , sneakpastu Resident , HikariItsumo Resident , Luckylady Llewellyn , BessTudor Resident , Jelly Supply , ladywench58 Resident , Missy Whimsy , TerrorMisu Resident , Mahkida Resident
06-05-2018, 10:09 AM
RE: Happy 7th Birthday KittyCatS!
Do they have a special baby?
06-05-2018, 12:58 PM
Happy Birthday, KittyCats team! 7 down, 27 more to go? :-)
 Thanks given by: HalcyonMeadowlark Resident
06-06-2018, 03:57 AM
(06-03-2018 08:38 PM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote:  Happy Birthday! 7 fantastic years - WOW! We are so happy to celebrate our 7th Birthday will YOU all!

Thank you! That was fun. Will they make special babies or have new traits?
 Thanks given by: Missy Whimsy
06-06-2018, 05:41 AM
Thank you !

They won't produce a special kitten and we were not told about eventual new traits.

06-06-2018, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2018 10:23 AM by aidenvaIeska Resident.)
(06-06-2018 05:41 AM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  Thank you !

They won't produce a special kitten and we were not told about eventual new traits.

Awww, I was just hoping.
 Thanks given by: Missy Whimsy
06-07-2018, 09:20 AM
A BRAND NEW PAIR of Pusses that will give us a chance at all the new traits out there is a lovely present!! When I decided to do Confetti's full time, I lost the opportunity to get all the newest traits and furs because they are limited on Confetti. When I birth a Confetti that is 3 years old, I have to start pulling traits from back then and then uptrait from a newer line, which is a labor of love.

Thank you KittyCatS for giving my cattery a chance at some regular furs and updated traits (getting me to notice non-confetti Pusses) by showering us all with a happy surprise pair for your 7th birthday!!

Love and hugs,
Luckylady Llewellyn

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , HalcyonMeadowlark Resident
06-08-2018, 02:34 AM
(06-07-2018 09:20 AM)Luckylady Llewellyn Wrote:  A BRAND NEW PAIR of Pusses that will give us a chance at all the new traits out there is a lovely present!! When I decided to do Confetti's full time, I lost the opportunity to get all the newest traits and furs because they are limited on Confetti. When I birth a Confetti that is 3 years old, I have to start pulling traits from back then and then uptrait from a newer line, which is a labor of love.

Thank you KittyCatS for giving my cattery a chance at some regular furs and updated traits (getting me to notice non-confetti Pusses) by showering us all with a happy surprise pair for your 7th birthday!!

Love and hugs,
Luckylady Llewellyn

That's what I was hoping for - cats with new traits Sad
 Thanks given by: deadlycreature1 Resident , Missy Whimsy

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)