Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Hello Everyone and a little Help required.
04-28-2018, 04:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2018 04:26 AM by BessTudor Resident.)
Hello Everyone and a little Help required.

Hello Everyone,

I've recently returned to SL after an 8 year break and have jumped into the wonderful world of Breeding cats (and horses)

I would just like someone to answer a question for me please? I have just bought a kitten and it stats were Burmilla - Choc Silver shaded - the box showed a beautiful dark coloured kitten with white whiskers - but when I came to unbox it out popped a very colourful mix up with all bright colours (please accept my apologies as I'm not clued up to the colours yet)

Is this just a mistake on the breeders part by putting the wrong details on the box or do the kittens details automatically show on the box? I'm really confused.....I was expecting a pretty dark kitten and out popped a carnival of colours lol

Thank you in advance

P.S Ive just noticed that the fur shows this on his pedigree: ApRiliSh nO. 701158542086537321464174680601

Tudor Rose Kittys
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2018, 04:35 AM
RE: Hello Everyone and a little Help required.
Hi,

Welcome back to SL & welcome to KC.

You purchased an April Fool's cat, they were a surprise birth beginning of April, the colourful part you can see is just a costume, but underneath the fur is Burmilla which is what will pass (or the hidden fur even below that one) through breeding.

More info on the April Fool's on this thread : https://kittycats.ws/forum/showthread.php?tid=31153

Hikari

Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , Mirsoul Resident
04-28-2018, 05:29 AM
Enjoy your April Fool's mashup kitty! Don't get rid of it, these will be great collector's items because each one is different.

Thanks given by: Mirsoul Resident
04-28-2018, 11:38 PM
Oh that's wonderful!! I'm really pleased! Thank you so much Smile xxx

Tudor Rose Kittys
 Thanks given by: Mirsoul Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)