Hello There, Guest! Register

milk in bowls working ok?
04-27-2018, 06:43 PM
milk in bowls working ok?
Just had a weird thing happen.

mom is at 75% happy, 30% energy, 100% love
dad is at 95 or 96% happy, 62% energy, 95% love

I have 9 bowls of milk in my server

because her energy is running out but still at 30% so have enough time and she is at 75% happy and with the milk in my server, should only be going up,

I give dad 5% love vitamin to bring him to 100% love
mom drops to 29% energy and 74% happy

she shouldn't be going down in happy when there is milk in the bowl -- should have stayed at 75% or gone up to 76%. I wouldn't have bought the vitamin if I thought she was going to go down.

I had to go inworld to hold her to fix the problem and got her from 74%to 77% and threw her in the cattery because I don't really have the time to be inworld today. So it's fixable because you can hold but I give them milk inworld because I don't have time to be inworld to hold these days.

so am wondering if there is anything wrong with the milk bowls that they would drop in happy while there is 9 bowls of milk?

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2018, 12:12 PM
RE: milk in bowls working ok?
Hello Kayla Smile

Maybe due to restarts or just SL, the scripts in the female cat are not working fully so maybe try to re-rez her and see if this will fix the problem? I have had a few problems with them eating/consuming milk, so I send the cat to the cattery then back into SL and normally that can fix it when it is just one or a few cats affected and others are able to drink the milk, as your male cat seems to be doing. Also reset the range of your cat because I am not sure or not, if the restarts that can mess with this or the scripts, and also that she is the right group, if that is a factor Smile

Angel "I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through" - Jules Verne Angel
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
04-30-2018, 04:07 PM
RE: milk in bowls working ok?
Thanks for the reply Emilia. After I cuddled to get her back over 75% since milk wasn't working, I decided to just delete her after she had the box. Just seemed simpler. I have other cats still.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)