Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Love Vitamin Cooldown Remaining Display?
04-18-2018, 04:48 AM
Lightbulb Love Vitamin Cooldown Remaining Display?
I don't know if someone else has suggested this, elsewhere, and if someone has, then my apologies, but I find it would be really useful to know how long you have to wait until the next time you can give a given cat a love vitamin! I know it's 48 hours from the time that you dosed them, but, sometimes I forget to make note of the time that I gave the vitamins, so it would be nice if this could be found in the cat's pedigree page, or if it could tell you that when you clicked for the cat's info!

Auctioneer: Sundae Sweet Treats (Sun 9:30AM) | Feline Fun & Games (Mon 9AM)
"Once you have been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , FancyCatspaw Resident
04-18-2018, 05:27 AM
RE: Love Vitamin Cooldown Remaining Display?
Perhaps an autofeeder option could solve this issue?
05-17-2018, 04:50 AM
Rainbow RE: Love Vitamin Cooldown Remaining Display?
Hi Kiki!
You can actually see when the cooldown wears off.
The hearts will change from hollow to normal looking again.
I hope this helps you! Blush

Best Regards!
Fancy Catspaw
KittyCatS! CSR
 Thanks given by: Kikii Littlepaws
05-19-2018, 10:11 AM
(05-17-2018 04:50 AM)FancyCatspaw Resident Wrote:  Hi Kiki!
You can actually see when the cooldown wears off.
The hearts will change from hollow to normal looking again.
I hope this helps you! Blush

Best Regards!
Fancy Catspaw
KittyCatS! CSR

Hi, Fancy, thanks for the reply, I know that you can see that it has worn off, by the status of hollow vs. solid hearts, but, what I mean is a timer visible somewhere that tells you 'There are [x] hours of vitamin cooldown remaining', though. =)

"Once you have been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines."
07-11-2018, 12:18 PM
Hi there! This functionality has now been added to the Cattery. When you mouse over the love stat of a cat you have given a Love Vitamin to, it will now show you hovertext displaying the time left until the cat can be given another Love Vitamin. This will also work for cats in-world if you have a Dock rezzed at their location, enabling their display on the Cattery webpage. Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
 Thanks given by: Kikii Littlepaws , Ellen Ireland
07-12-2018, 01:43 AM
(07-11-2018 12:18 PM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote:  Hi there! This functionality has now been added to the Cattery. When you mouse over the love stat of a cat you have given a Love Vitamin to, it will now show you hovertext displaying the time left until the cat can be given another Love Vitamin. This will also work for cats in-world if you have a Dock rezzed at their location, enabling their display on the Cattery webpage. Smile

Thank you very much, Kitten, and KittyCatS team, for adding this! It's very much appreciated! (At least by me.)

I know that I could have seen it in the popup if I tried to dose a cat that couldn't be dosed yet, but it's just a tiny bit more convenient and quicker to just over over their love stat. Heart

07-13-2018, 05:55 AM
Looks like they implemented it! But some of mine are showing 29 days and 7 dyas until the next love vitamin. I thought it was every 48 hours?

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)