Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Happy Easter? Or maybe, Happy April Fool's! *POST YOUR PICTURES!*
04-01-2018, 01:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2018 01:46 AM by Kitten Longmeadow.)
Happy Easter? Or maybe, Happy April Fool's! *POST YOUR PICTURES!*
Surprise!

Our little KittyCats are such pranksters! They decided that in honor of Easter and April Fool's both being on the same day, that they would play a little trick and surprise us all with a special birth event that will result in some VERY unusual kitties!

From April 1 through April 10 your KittyCatS can have a surprise kitten featuring a very special costume fur! Their costume can be a combination of ANY collection or normal fur! No two kitties will be alike! So you could have a Soul Switcher head with a Fun Flower body and Red Tabby legs! Anything goes!

And this will be a guaranteed special birth! So if you have two cats that are breeding, you should definitely get one of these special babies!

Please read our Fast Facts below for all of the details! We're so excited for you to see what these kitties have in store! Happy Easter, and HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S!

Easter/April Fool's Surprise Birth Fast Facts

- Special birth event begins on April 1 at midnight SL time and runs through April 10 at 11:59PM SLT
- Guaranteed special birth. Everyone will get one from breeding!
- One per avatar.
- The fur combines parts of any collection and/or normal fur mixed together into a unique new fur. (So like the Soul Switchers, but with any collection and/or normal fur)
- Due to the near endless possibilities of fur combinations there will be no fur images available for the cattery, pedigree and in world box and cat images (2D cat & image mode). You will need to birth your cats in order to see what they look like.
- Remember you can birth the cats, take a picture (for profiles, auctions, sales boards, etc.) and then re-pack it using the Repacker. The Repacker is available here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ki.../94/104/25
- The other visuals of the special cat (ears/eyes/tail/shade/whiskers) will match the traits below the costume. So only the fur combo is the costume. The rest will match the actual cat traits.
- If you want the costume removed, you can file a ticket to do so, but ONLY if you bred the cat. Be advised it may take several days for the ticket to be replied on.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Illuminatra Resident , BigCupOfStfu Resident , Garance Kidd , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , kathy0831 Resident , Setiaa Resident , ladywench58 Resident , MoonlightKatze Resident , Sannctuary Resident , Ellen Ireland , Maxwell Grantly , Flair Daxeline , misstashg Resident , Luckylady Llewellyn , Azure Demina , Ivy Norsk , Geeha Resident , Jelly Supply , Deidra Loring , Lixy Byron , Kayla Woodrunner , Morgan Trevellion , 0SENAN0 Resident , LadyBlackDiamond2013 Resident , Scarletsunstar Resident , Cherrie Dover , TexianIndustries Resident , Saxoni Fenstalker
04-01-2018, 01:49 AM
RE: Happy Easter? Or maybe, Happy April Fool's! *POST YOUR PICTURES!*
Here's mine!

[Image: f1379d1b9839062957c0ffc9819d5129.png]

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
 Thanks given by: Dimpz Morane , BigCupOfStfu Resident , Illuminatra Resident , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , MsMagick Resident , Nenya Eun , MoonlightKatze Resident , 1GaJulia Resident , Lixy Byron , Penelope Peabody , Ener Bing , Garance Kidd , Nino Heartsdale , Jelly Supply , Saxoni Fenstalker
04-01-2018, 03:01 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2018 04:38 AM by Nenya Eun.)
Here is mine.

Not sure about the neck texture, it looks a lot like a basic prim texture.

https://gyazo.com/0e8ce1a814d30fc1fcf8b62ce0922c6c

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
 Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident , Illuminatra Resident , Lixy Byron , Penelope Peabody , Garance Kidd , Kayla Woodrunner , Jelly Supply , Saxoni Fenstalker
04-01-2018, 03:06 AM
I got this one on April 1st. It doesn't look right to me; perhaps I need to file a ticket.

https://gyazo.com/5a1fac6e3d58d419db2710c6afd92e50

maybe it's the ears, I'm not quite sure.
 Thanks given by: Illuminatra Resident , Penelope Peabody , Cygnoir Blanc , Jelly Supply , Garance Kidd
04-01-2018, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2018 06:20 PM by MsMagick Resident.)
My dear Jenni just got this one on her second try -

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4709]

What a jumble! :-)
------

PS - Thanks for the help on the body & the tail!!!

I love the way we can recognize little parts of these kitties!

The Magick Cattery

In World Kitties For Sale: http://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/k...20Resident
MarketPlace: http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/167189
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Nenya Eun , Illuminatra Resident , Lixy Byron , Penelope Peabody , Evolving Yin , Garance Kidd , Kayla Woodrunner , Jelly Supply , StarWolff2000 Resident , Azure Demina , Saxoni Fenstalker
04-01-2018, 03:33 AM
My kitten Smile

Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident , Nenya Eun , Dimpz Morane , Illuminatra Resident , Lixy Byron , Penelope Peabody , Evolving Yin , Garance Kidd , Jelly Supply , Saxoni Fenstalker
04-01-2018, 04:07 AM
This is my special kitty Heart

Thanks given by: Nenya Eun , Illuminatra Resident , Lixy Byron , Garance Kidd , Jelly Supply , Saxoni Fenstalker
04-01-2018, 04:27 AM
(04-01-2018 03:14 AM)MsMagick Resident Wrote:  My dear Jenni just got this one on her second try -

I don't recognize the body or tail textures. Anyone know them?

The body is Season of Hope - Winter https://kittycats.ws/manual/article.php?id=76
I don't know about the tail.

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
 Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident , Penelope Peabody , Evolving Yin , Kayla Woodrunner , Jelly Supply
04-01-2018, 04:42 AM
(04-01-2018 03:14 AM)MsMagick Resident Wrote:  My dear Jenni just got this one on her second try -

I don't recognize the body or tail textures. Anyone know them?

the tail is from the 2011 SkeleCats
Wink

[Image: 31048314vm.jpg]
 Thanks given by: Penelope Peabody , MsMagick Resident , Jelly Supply
04-01-2018, 05:43 AM
Heres mine

[Image: 19633ed70ea0de96cd1f2bca85099344.png]

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Nenya Eun , Illuminatra Resident , Ellen Ireland , Lixy Byron , Penelope Peabody , Evolving Yin , Garance Kidd , Kayla Woodrunner , Jelly Supply , TerrorMisu Resident , Azure Demina , HalcyonMeadowlark Resident , Saxoni Fenstalker

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)