Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

How is Callie doing??
02-25-2018, 01:38 AM
Exclamation How is Callie doing??
Hi guys;

I don't get in world as much as I would like to. So forgive me if I am the only one that doesn't know! I just really would like to know how Callie is doing??

I hope she is on the mend..with no complications. If someone could let me know I'd appreciate it!

Thinking of you Callie
Jelly Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: SamanthaPrater Resident
02-27-2018, 01:30 PM
RE: How is Callie doing??
Callie is doing well. She's under her doctor's care and is following their instructions to take it easy and do her PT so she can resume working. She checks in with me daily and she was at the birthday party this past weekend for a short time. I'm sure she appreciates all the concern and well-wishes. Smile

I am going to move this to the General forum though since thus is our "news" forum. Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
 Thanks given by: Jelly Supply , TerrorMisu Resident
02-28-2018, 02:18 AM
(02-27-2018 01:30 PM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote:  Callie is doing well. She's under her doctor's care and is following their instructions to take it easy and do her PT so she can resume working. She checks in with me daily and she was at the birthday party this past weekend for a short time. I'm sure she appreciates all the concern and well-wishes. Smile

I am going to move this to the General forum though since thus is our "news" forum. Smile

Thanks Kitten!! Glad to hear she is on the mend. I realized the error of posting in the wrong spot..but it was too late to change it! Thanks for moving me!!Heart
03-04-2018, 02:48 PM
hi! i am doing a bit better. the location of the seatbelt injured my shoulder when i got hit and that is the part which is making it impossible to work (it has to be stable and not moved and i'm left handed and it's on my left shoulder)

so typing is one handed... but hopefully it will heal soon and i'll be back bugging everyone Wink

huggs and ty for your concern!
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Dimpz Morane , Jolita Korobase , Jelly Supply , Kayleigh McMillan , TerrorMisu Resident , Evolving Yin
03-08-2018, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2018 11:19 PM by Jelly Supply.)
(03-04-2018 02:48 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  hi! i am doing a bit better. the location of the seatbelt injured my shoulder when i got hit and that is the part which is making it impossible to work (it has to be stable and not moved and i'm left handed and it's on my left shoulder)

so typing is one handed... but hopefully it will heal soon and i'll be back bugging everyone Wink

huggs and ty for your concern!

We are looking forward to you bugging us again! Why is it always the hand/shoulder that we use is always the one to get hurt!! Take time to heal...we can wait! Heart
03-12-2018, 09:15 PM
My prayers are with you. I am sorry that you are going through this. May The Lord heal with you.
 Thanks given by: TerrorMisu Resident , Azure Demina , Jelly Supply
03-12-2018, 11:14 PM
LOVE AND PRAYERS, Callie!AngelHeart

~terrormisu

NEW LISTINGS exclusively on Torgon's WebMarket: https://torgon.info/manage/#!/kccats?own...20Resident

Shop Inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ca...227/23/651
 Thanks given by: Jelly Supply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)