Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

FYI - Update on KittyCatS Birthday & Love Collection
02-11-2018, 12:10 PM
Heart RE: FYI - Update on KittyCatS Birthday & Love Collection
Get better Callie!! We have no problem waiting for you!! Sending Hugs & well wishes.Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2018, 02:08 PM
RE: FYI - Update on KittyCatS Birthday & Love Collection
Thank you Kitten for the update (I'm late as usual)! Warm and healing thoughts to Callie <3 !

Owner CatTales KittyCats Market
KittyCats Breeder and Auctioneer
Breed what you love and sell what you can bear to part with
02-13-2018, 08:42 PM
thank you everyone.

wow. i'm really touched at your kindness and well wishes.

this accident has really taken a toll on me emotionally. though not as bad as the one i was in 2 years ago, it re-injured places which are still sensitive and had not fully healed. (neck and lower back mostly)

i was pretty down about it because i had worked hard to do physical therapy and i've never had anything happen where it kept me from working. i didn't want to let you all down, but there was just no way i could work. i tried to work after it and there was no way my body was letting me.

i snuck on now quickly to send this message, then it's back to flat on my back. Sad

i can't tell you how much your messages mean to me. i love this community and what we have built over the past 7 years and our closeness and care for each other. it's inspiring me in my heart to be positive and i'm not sure what to say except, thank you so much and i am grateful for you kind words, well wishes, prayers and love.

yesterday, as i was lying in bed feeling pretty beat up physically and emotionally, i realized... "it could have been much worse" and i'm so lucky. many people don't walk away from accidents. so this is just a minor set back. Smile

i can tell already that the rest i've been getting is healing me much faster than if i had not been resting as "ordered." (i can be quite stubborn.. but don't tell Tongue)

anyway, i'm getting a lot of inspiration and recording a lot of ideas into my phone memo program so i don't forget them. Big Grin

sometimes life wants me to slow down... and i don't always listen Confused and i am this time and it's easier with your support and love.

THANK YOU all! and special thanks to Kitten for her encouragement, and keeping me posted daily of things... Smile

we'll have a fun party soon and the Love Collection will be finished up as soon as i can work. hopefully next week. (i will be able to work again a bit)

again, thank you, each and every one of you. you all hold a special place in my heart and when Kitten showed me this post, it brought tears to my eyes and warmed my heart with love. even though we have hard times in all our lives, it is easier with the support of friends and community... and THIS community??? wow!!!

thank you again and i better go now before i get in "trouble"

big gentle hugs, and again, thank YOU all. you're all so special to me. HeartHeartHeart

xoxo,

callie
 Thanks given by: Garance Kidd , Illuminatra Resident , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Lixy Byron , Ivy Norsk , Ellen Ireland , Morgan Trevellion , Dimpz Morane , deadlycreature1 Resident , TerrorMisu Resident , Jelly Supply , Maxwell Grantly , kittyclawz Resident , Arwen Swordthain , AstridSolace Resident , MsMagick Resident , Sannctuary Resident
02-13-2018, 09:30 PM
It's not just cats in life, real or virtual

First of all, there's life

See you soon

AmitiƩs
GK

(02-13-2018 08:42 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  thank you everyone.

this accident has really taken a toll on me emotionally. though not as bad as the one i was in 2 years ago, it re-injured places which are still sensitive and had not fully healed. (neck and lower back mostly)

i was pretty down about it because i had worked hard to do physical therapy and i've never had anything happen where it kept me from working. i didn't want to let you all down, but there was just no way i could work. i tried to work after it and there was no way my body was letting me.

i snuck on now quickly to send this message, then it's back to flat on my back. Sad

i can't tell you how much your messages mean to me. i love this community and what we have built over the past 7 years and our closeness and care for each other. it's inspiring me in my heart to be positive and i'm not sure what to say except, thank you so much and i am grateful for you kind words, well wishes, prayers and love.

yesterday, as i was lying in bed feeling pretty beat up physically and emotionally, i realized... "it could have been much worse" and i'm so lucky. many people don't walk away from accidents. so this is just a minor set back. Smile

i can tell already that the rest i've been getting is healing me much faster than if i had not been resting as "ordered." (i can be quite stubborn.. but don't tell Tongue)

anyway, i'm getting a lot of inspiration and recording a lot of ideas into my phone memo program so i don't forget them. Big Grin

sometimes life wants me to slow down... and i don't always listen Confused and i am this time and it's easier with your support and love.

THANK YOU all! and special thanks to Kitten for her encouragement, and keeping me posted daily of things... Smile

we'll have a fun party soon and the Love Collection will be finished up as soon as i can work. hopefully next week. (i will be able to work again a bit)

again, thank you, each and every one of you. you all hold a special place in my heart and when Kitten showed me this post, it brought tears to my eyes and warmed my heart with love. even though we have hard times in all our lives, it is easier with the support of friends and community... and THIS community??? wow!!!

big gentle hugs, and again, thank YOU all. you're all so special to me. HeartHeartHeart

xoxo,

callie
 Thanks given by: Illuminatra Resident , doubledareme Resident , Jelly Supply
02-14-2018, 05:16 AM
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
Take Care, Callie!!
02-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Sending thoughts and prayers to callie for a recovery and like others say, callie and her health with RL Is way more inportant, she needs to take all the time she needs to get better and not ignore those doctors orders. sending love..
02-14-2018, 06:01 AM
It is always so hard to hurry up and wait, but we all love you Callie and we will wait for as long as you need. Lots of love and light and healing thoughts coming your way! Rest and relax and know we will be ready when you are!

Big (gentle) hugs!
Dei,
xo
02-14-2018, 04:21 PM
Saxoni Fenstalker
How awful! I hope you're healing fast and feeling better and stronger everyday, Callie!

Smile
02-14-2018, 07:06 PM
Take your time Callie.
and def. dont push yourself too hard for us.

I am so sorry to hear about the bad news but so glad to hear that you are okay.
Hope you start feeling much better as soon as possible though, not just so the kitties come out, but because it sounds painful for you.

All the warmest wishes
From a Kittycats! fan & supporter <3
02-18-2018, 01:14 AM
(02-13-2018 08:42 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  thank you everyone.

xoxo,

callie

Oh my gosh Callie....it's just a pixel cat..and btw we have all come to think of as far too real!! We have gotten to know you..one of the real people behind our ever so real pixel cats. The bottom line is....you come first....it doesn't matter how long it takes you to get better! We can wait...just get better ...don't feel bad! We really do love you! Stay in bed & get better physically & emotionally! I have been there. Big gentle hugs back...from my pixel self & my RL self & RL heart!!HeartTongue
 Thanks given by: Garance Kidd

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)